Spirit Walker, chapter 15.

Fel
Weavespinner

Spirit Walker, chapter 15.

Post by Fel »

I know it's late, but I warned you that this was coming.

It's summer, I suddenly have many more demands on my time. Work, studying, mowing the 4 acres of grass surrounding our house, and playing with my new computer in ways my old machine could never manage.

So, expect a slowdown, but also keep heart that I AM working. Not as fast as before, but I'm working.
Attachments
spirit15.doc
(131 KiB) Downloaded 2717 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 15.

Post by Hearly »

Whoot
LeaChim

Post by LeaChim »

Yay!
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Post by IdiotPaste »

4 acres of grass! I do hope your kidding. If not might I suggest moving to the desert. Rocks and sand tend to take care of themselves.

Thanks for the new chapter!
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

YAY forth one
The world is like a book each place has its own page.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Thank you Fel. And enjoy your summer to the maximum :D
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:mowing the 4 acres of grass surrounding our house
Can you agist some cattle or sheep? They'll neatly take care of that.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I wish. We have a 1 acre lot, but we also mow the open fields to each side of the house to prevent them from being taken back over by the forest. I rather hate it, cause I don't see why we can't just let them go, but I don't have much choice in the matter.

It takes about 10 hours to mow it all. Usually it's broken up into 2 or 3 days, cause one field is on a rather steep hillside, and takes a LOT of effort to mow.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:I wish. We have a 1 acre lot, but we also mow the open fields to each side of the house to prevent them from being taken back over by the forest. I rather hate it, cause I don't see why we can't just let them go, but I don't have much choice in the matter.

It takes about 10 hours to mow it all. Usually it's broken up into 2 or 3 days, cause one field is on a rather steep hillside, and takes a LOT of effort to mow.

Why not just talk them into getting a John Deere Tractor with the mowing attachment, you could mow it all in like 2-3 hours
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

Thanks for the new chapter Fel!

As long as you keep on enjoying writing then that's the main thing. Real Life is always gonna interfere with our intentions... I'll just accept what you give, when you give it. Your writings have given me much pleasure and I'm grateful that you share them. Thanks again!
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
Mac The Knife
Sorcerer

Post by Mac The Knife »

Methinks you should introduce a local to a couple of chapters of one of your stories,,,, Once they're hooked, then give em a few chapters after each time they mow your "lawn".

Oh,,, and Thanks for the update!!
www.gearrings.weebly.com
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

O wow! That was worth waiting for! Even if the waiting wasn't pleasant, or enjoyable. Thanks Fel, and keep care of yourself so that we can read lots more of this stuff!

Hope the summer is good for you, gives you a re-charge, and fresh energy to tackle the next step in life.

crxbnt
Malfestus
Novice

Post by Malfestus »

thanx fel :D
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

WHOOT!!!! Oh Happy Days!!! I had to do a double take when I saw chapter 15.... then I had to make sure it wasn't another farse by a certain someone. Thanks for the chapter Fel.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
shatrask
Talent

Post by shatrask »

OMG yeahhhhhh he is backkkkkkk,,,,,, omg cant wait to read