Spirit Walker, chapter 4

TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 4

Post by TLGG »

You are right, but who cares? If anyone doesn't wanna read, it's their loss as far as I'm concerned.
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Post by IdiotPaste »

HOLY CRAP!

This story is great! The last 2 chapters have got me totally hooked. Thanks for such a great new story Fel.

By the way, if this story ever gets made into a movie, I think Chuck Norris should be in it. He was born to be in anything that has 'Walker' in the title. :D
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

IdiotPaste wrote:HOLY CRAP!

This story is great! The last 2 chapters have got me totally hooked. Thanks for such a great new story Fel.

By the way, if this story ever gets made into a movie, I think Chuck Norris should be in it. He was born to be in anything that has 'Walker' in the title. :D

LOL! He probably will be a bit long in the tooth , to be playing a 20 year old.Otherwise not a bad idea :P

thanks fel, wow and i mean wow. I am now going for my second reread.
beastkiller18
Initiate

Post by beastkiller18 »

you just keep on cranking 'em out :lol: :lol: . and i love it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D keep up the superb work as usally
Out of the smoldering embers and ashes rises The Phoenix http://www.flash-mind.com/images/media/ ... reborn.jpg
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Well this chapter definatly give us more insight into how the fox thinks and treats situations and people. I think it will be important in future chapter to remember this in case Fel chooses to handle certain situations in a perticular manner to try and misguide us. Now that I think of it Fel's totem must be this Shadow Fox he certainly like to keep us guessing and all that stuff.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
furry_wolf2001b
Katzh-dashi

Post by furry_wolf2001b »

kd7mvs wrote:
Spec8472 wrote:I'm seriously behind on my reading... I havn't read any of this story yet.
So, took a week off, did we now?

Admittedly, the rest of us are just proving we:

1) Don't have a life
2) Reading Fel's stories is our life
3) Don't sleep
4) All of the above
Miss spelling sweed in tha house! ;)
Bigwind
Initiate

Post by Bigwind »

Another great chapter in a fantastic story! You must be one of the fastest writers going, not just in quantity but in quality as well. I always check this site first to see if their is another chapter. I never have to wait long.

Great writing, great stories. Keep up the good work, we certainly appreciate it!
I'm not completely mad, there are bits missing!
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Oh my.

My avatar isn't a chibi Death for no reason.

I am evil. The post rate is just to raise your hopes, so I can crush them and make wine from your tears.

The old folks around here can educate you to certain realities, which will totally crush your good opinion of me. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Fel wrote:Oh my.

I am evil. The post rate is just to raise your hopes, so I can crush them and make wine from your tears.

The old folks around here can educate you to certain realities, which will totally crush your good opinion of me. ;)
He's just following a law of averages. So no that we got 4 chapters for this story and are hooked, Fel will stop and deal with RL or school or work or EQ2 or something. And Fifer, Hearly, Phantom, and other will start twitching horribly. Fel gets off on people twitching. Then he'll go into over drive and crank out some more chapters and then a wait. Thats the way things work. If you aren't good at remembering where he left off seek professional help right away or just re-read what he has already produced.

You can always possibly motivate him with postcards. Fel likes postcards.

Fel you should have been a network/system admin not a language and physics major. Net/sys admins thrive on evil. Example is Mordac from the dilbert comic strip. Mordac preventer of information services!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah

J-Man5
net/sys admin. - so I'm sorry I don't feel your pain you wussies!!!!
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

At least now he's not on two separate stories at once, where he can write a cliffhanger in one, and then go write two or three chapters in the other.

Readers: Tarrin's going to die, oh no!

Fel: I think I'll go work on Subjugation again.

Readers: OMGWTFBBQ!
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Lochar, stop poking the bear or we'll lose some fingers or a hand...He still has Legacy and Hawk and Fox if he wants to torture us...and he usually does as pointed out above... :?
zzzMonster
Talent

Post by zzzMonster »

Fel, i think quite a few of your readers are dying for the next chapter. You can see that there are only 500+ downloads of this file, but 900+ views of this page...

(Of course, i am also dying :D )
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

kd7mvs wrote:
Spec8472 wrote:I'm seriously behind on my reading... I havn't read any of this story yet.

1) Don't have a life
3) Don't sleep
4) All of the above
I think you miss one

5) None of the above

Please tick in the correct box. I can bet all here will not tick box no 5.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Ledsmith
Sorcerer

Post by Ledsmith »

Fel wrote:Oh my.

Fel is the second most evil author I have ever read (don't ask me about the first I don't think the other board members need to here me rant about Mathew Reilly again). He does things like post 2 chapters a week for two months, ends a chapter with a cliff hanger and says "finals coming up, then I have to move my stuff and find a summer job...might be a while" as we all wait for him to tell us if the hero saves the day and makes it out alive (not always a guarantee in Fel's writing). But the most evil part is that he gives us little hints, so that we know he has it in his head how he wants to write it he just needs RL to slow down enough to give him the chance to write it down. I really need to get cracking on that invention that will write into Word dreams that we have. Maybe then we will get chapters from Fel faster.
darkhand
Initiate

Post by darkhand »

Mizriath wrote:
kd7mvs wrote:

1) Don't have a life
3) Don't sleep
4) All of the above
I think you miss one

5) None of the above

Please tick in the correct box. I can bet all here will not tick box no 5.
every person on the board are probably going to skin me alive but, personally i have to take answer 5!! Na
peaking out from under the dark side of the hand of rl, I grin with a toothless smile.