Chapter 19 - fin.

Fel
Weavespinner

Chapter 19 - fin.

Post by Fel »

Though I could have broken this into 2 chapters, or made it longer, I did not, for three simple reasons:

1: I have a ton of homework to do before spring break is over and I'm honestly out of time, so it was finish it today or not have time to work on it until sometime in early April.

2: I cleared my queue of projects to start working on the new project when I have time again.

3: I wanted to get it done so you guys didn't have to wait for the end when I enter the next couple of weeks of being super-busy, so you weren't left hanging.

So, the ending might seem a little rushed. The fact that it's 2am and I'm dog tired might have somethng to do with that.

Or the fact I've been working on this almost nonstop since 10am might have something to do with it.

Take your pick.

And despite an ending I feel I rushed a little to get out to you, I still hope you enjoy the conclusion...cause i was gonna hold it for 5 more days and write an alternate ending that killed off the entire cast, let you guys scream for 2 days, then point out that I released it the day before April Fool's Day along with the real chapter.

I shoulda done it...but I'm saving my evil for the next story.
Attachments
kit19.doc
(165.5 KiB) Downloaded 3425 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: Chapter 19 - fin.

Post by Hearly »

whoot. just think I'm up Because Joshua won't fall asleep and I'm first cuz of it

:P
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mistra »

yay, thanks fel,

but you shouldn't have pushed yourself for our sakes man, we (at least i) can wait.

the alternate ending sceme would have been brilliant though ;)
the_scot
Sorcerer

Post by the_scot »

Thanks for a truly delightful story. :D
FinalChapter
Sorcerer

Post by FinalChapter »

Thank you Fel. We appreciate your hard work!
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

Thanks Fel.

Absolutely amazing.
jobeller
Initiate

Post by jobeller »

It didn't feel rushed to me Fel. Real Life is often exactly like this; you go through HELL forever, and then suddenly, one day, it's just over, and you can just live the rest of your life.

Thanks for a great story!
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Whoot!! Just saw the new, and last, chapter posted. You evil little Fel you, you certainly would have had us screaming and shouting if you would have killed the cast off :) But you can't be to evil because you thought of us readers and got it out to us before you got super busy, thank you very much for that.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Just downloaded it, haven't opened it yet, just thought I'd be the first to ask:

So, when's the Sequel? Spin-offs? I Mean, Sheila does get her own story, right? And Jennie & Ben's College Adventures?

ducking and running...
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

great journey m8
thanks, good luck with all your work
c u

ham
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

dude, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just starting the next book. ;)

You make it sound like the put a lei around my neck as I got on the plane.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Wow, just finished reading the last chapter. I don't thnk it seemed rushed all that much. On one had I was kind of surprised that Vil didn't say anything after he was done in Boston, but on the other hand such a revelation as she had about her brother would have a huge impact her. I was also hoping to get to hear everyones reaction to Jessie pregnancy, especially Vil's and Hannah's. Oh well, maybe in a book sometime in the future. :wink:
Fel wrote:dude, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just starting the next book.
I was hoping you'd say that. :D Doesn't matter to me which universe gets another book next. I enjoy reading your stories so much and its a nice release from the day to day grind. I know you hear it a lot but I truely thank you and appreciate you for sharing your writings with us.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

I understand your reasons, Fel. But it still makes me a bit sad to see the end of this story, because I have enjoyed it so very much. I do hope you will come back at a later time. There are so many open questions to be answered, and stories to tell. Sheila and Hannah (does the bad girl get tamed?); Sheila and her restaurant; Kit, Jessie, Hannah and a baby; Jennie and Ben in college; Vil (does she find a mate? dealing with the family? kits (and her biological clock)? ???); what about Muffy (and her night club)? I mean, the list goes on and on. You've got stories there for a couple of years worth of writing. And I want to read them all. :shock: :wink:

On the other hand, I am looking forward to your next endeavor. So it balances out.

I really enjoy your work, keep it up.

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Excellent ending Fel. Can't wait to read your next project. :-D
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Thanks again Fel. From the bottom of my heart, hmm maybe from the bottom of my bottom - sounds more grand. Lol.

I have not read it yet but I was thinking of restarting the whole book from chapter 1 iin case I missed out some part of the story.

Ugh but impatient me will still read this chapter and do a whole reread. :) .... choices choices choices....
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.