The Fox and the Hawk, Chapter 1 - Spoilers

Caution: Spoilers!
Discussion about other works of James Galloway (Dragonstar, Alpha Project, The Fox and the Hawk, and others)

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
montie1123
Sorcerer

Re: The Fox and the Hawk, Chapter 1 - Spoilers

Post by montie1123 »

Im already loving this, and i cant wait for more hehe. Oh the fun and games and other stuff just waiting for Fel to write it and post it.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Mistra wrote:in other words, he's jason without technology but with a magical wife :D i think i'm gonna like this :twisted:
Not exactly.

Fox was the inspiration for Jason's sense of humor, up to a point, but Fox is actually rather...mean.

Jason has a sense of restraint, because he's actually a very moral person. Fox is not moral in the same way. He doesn't have the same restraint, so he'll go way further than Jason ever would. Fox has killed in his games with people who annoy him, where Jason would never do that.

Think of Fox as a mixtures of Jason's sense of humor, Sarraya's whimsical demeanor, and Keritanima's calculating deliberateness. It's a very scary combination.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
montie1123
Sorcerer

Post by montie1123 »

So in other words before winter is over a few people might end up in pain a few maybe dead and alot wishing they were neaver born or that he was never born... hehe i like it
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Fel wrote: Not exactly.

Fox was the inspiration for Jason's sense of humor, up to a point, but Fox is actually rather...mean.
That just makes it better. :D
So I guess Fel is Jason when he teases with little infos on what is to come in the next chapter, and is Fox when he writes the cliffhangers we all love and hate.
sval_33
Talent

Post by sval_33 »

Hi, just read the first chapter - very cool beginning. Can't wait to read the next one. Thanks for this.

SImonA