Will beg for update...

Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Will beg for update...

Post by Phantom »

Mizriath wrote:Guess. The next installment will come out after Christmas.

Belated Christmas present is alright by me. Happy Advance Christmas wishes everyone....

I don't mind being first with the wishes even though its way early.

Don't Forget Fel's Yearly Visit to see Family durring the Holidays ......or the Road trip from hell as i think he called it last year ?
or was that to hell ....i forget

I guess it's not that bad as long as Horse's aren't involved :)

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Phantom wrote:Don't Forget Fel's Yearly Visit to see Family durring the Holidays ......or the Road trip from hell as i think he called it last year ?

Phantom
Sigh. I guess someone has to sacrifice their enjoyment. If Fel has to suffer for his hellish trip. We will suffer in patience for next instalment.

Sore butt will arise from horses or couch.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Phantom wrote:
Mizriath wrote:Guess. The next installment will come out after Christmas.

Belated Christmas present is alright by me. Happy Advance Christmas wishes everyone....

I don't mind being first with the wishes even though its way early.

Don't Forget Fel's Yearly Visit to see Family durring the Holidays ......or the Road trip from hell as i think he called it last year ?

Phantom
Wow, glad that everybody's ch. 16 release date guess was wrong. Great chapter by the way... ok, now back to business.

Hey fel, how about chapter 17?

Are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet...

(and so it continues...) :wink:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

michaelsuave wrote: Wow, glad that everybody's ch. 16 release date guess was wrong. Great chapter by the way... ok, now back to business.

:wink:

~Michael 8)
Hey I did wish for it as a Christmas present until some....one mention it is unlikely. My wish is granted.

I however don't believe it will be a new year day's present.

(PS : Keep guessing wrong and FEL may just grant it)

Michael, FEL may just grant your wishes is you keep on begging it.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
aberia
Sorcerer

Post by aberia »

well chapter 17 is done.....so now comes the question Chapter 18?.......

<snipped>

cyberia

Edited by Spec8472: Don't do that. (Warning #2)
aberia
Sorcerer

Post by aberia »

sorry ill take that back :oops: ...............i'll wait for monday and after that chapter ill ask nicely again :wink:

cyberia
Quindo Ma
Sorcerer

Post by Quindo Ma »

aberia wrote:well chapter 17 is done.....so now comes the question Chapter 18?.......

please.please...........<cut>

cyberia
Please use spaces between words, otherwise you force the forum table to load very very broad, and almost everyone will have to now suddenly scroll sideways to read any post longer than a few words.

Btw, in case you aren't aware of this, you can modify your own post by clicking on the "edit" button on the upper right corner of your post.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Ugh what happened!! Why the forum grew sideways. did someone put a magical spell!

Can someone kill that spell. Its distracting.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Well, looks like I'm being the grinch this year.

Thread Closed.

Initially this thread was a little fun, but some folks are taking it too far.

Fel writes for his own pleasure. Encouragement is welcome, but constant pressure for new chapters isn't