Shadow Walker Chapter 9 (Spoliers)

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions about the Spirit Walker and Shadow Walker stories.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Re: Shadow Walker Chapter 9 (Spoliers)

Post by ANTIcarrot »

furry_wolf2001b wrote:Doubtful, in a straight up fight, he will not be able to win.
A straight up fight between a smart fox, and a man with a gun? Well, yes. Obviously the fox would have the advantage there... Top Trumps doesn't always work that way. The UK has fewer nukes than America has, but it still has enough to wipe America off the map, and thus they are both 'equal' from an MAD point of view. More power/knowledge doesn't always translate to an automatic win.

And reading this thread about the latest chapter, are you all not forgetting something?
The pups/children will be Kyvens, Dana wants Kyven too and in that way too.
Not that giving in is a good or easy thing, but it is not a totally despicable act.
No, but failing to have the courage of your convictions is a bad thing. <shrug> It depends on how it's presented. Right now she's bouncing between Faux Action Girl and Stuffed Into A Fridge. Neither would have my respect, but the latter might have my sympathy.
Being preggers wont stop her from doing anything she should be doing, witch is lead, plan and command.
Having a bun in the oven doesn't worry me. Being mentally tortured to whatever extent was needed to break her will is what worries me. That treatment could have an adverse effect on her ability to lead, plan, and command. Getting preggers on top of that, and as a consiquence, could cause any mental fractures to grow over time, and fracture at an inconvenient moment. And no, I must disagree. Being 'raped' rarely encourages sympathy.
And Kyven had it coming a bit, dose he think he can work and try to hinder his spirits works un interrupted, and get away with it?
Shadowfox is evil, error-prone, and not all powerful. Why should Kyven not want to minimise the harm she does in getting what she wants? Why should he not try and thing of a counter offer that she'd find equally interesting? She's the totem of trickery and guile. Why in all of Fel's Fictional Fables would she object to someone actually using their heads and being guileful?
I is an certified nut
schunn99
Initiate

Post by schunn99 »

that was a good chapter, I am very interested to see what Kyven does to gets back at the shadow fox. I smell a smack down a coming. And it is going to be damn good.

Fel, Can you give us an update on where you are on Chapter 10? Preetty please :D
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

schunn99 wrote:that was a good chapter, I am very interested to see what Kyven does to gets back at the shadow fox. I smell a smack down a coming. And it is going to be damn good.

Fel, Can you give us an update on where you are on Chapter 10? Preetty please :D
I'm on page 9, but I also have finals starting on Friday, so I've been studying.

I'll finish the chapter after finals are over.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
schunn99
Initiate

Post by schunn99 »

thanks for the update Fel.
I understand. Finals start in a week in a half for my university. good luck on finals.