Da'Shar

Re: Chapter 10.

Post by miraborn »

Yay... grr... great read, want more!
SHALIK_TEX
Initiate

Post by SHALIK_TEX »

Great !! New chapter for tonight. Can't wait to read..
The road through life
is long and rock.
Take Plenty of Beer...
When Life throws you Limes
Break out the Salt & Tequila
And have a Party.....
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

man, at this rate, you will have a whole three book series without a bloody name! :lol:

THANKS
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Thanks FEL. BBBBBUUUUUUUT, I read every post you made, and that was an insult that I did not because I do find joy in finding clues that you put between the lines and at times being evil... :lol: . Well if it is sarcasm and irony, well I just have to live with it cause i would counter say your words or I will not be given any more chapters to read and ENJOY.. Hmm I miss that work in your recent post.

Maybe I am not supposed to.... :lol:
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Drivr
Novice

Post by Drivr »

Fel, at this point you could just write the lyrics to Monty Pythons Spam song and we would all be waiting for the next chapter. :lol: :mrgreen:
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Drivr wrote:Fel, at this point you could just write the lyrics to Monty Pythons Spam song and we would all be waiting for the next chapter. :lol: :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o for the original skit,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYtE_eUe ... re=related for pure audio goodness with helpful visual cues. ;)

SPAM!!!!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:
Drivr wrote:Fel, at this point you could just write the lyrics to Monty Pythons Spam song and we would all be waiting for the next chapter. :lol: :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o for the original skit,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYtE_eUe ... re=related for pure audio goodness with helpful visual cues. ;)

SPAM!!!!
Fel, you know your evil for posting a message int he Chapter forum and it not being a new chapter :P makes people look thinking theres something new :P
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Hearly is just terribly disappointed that beating everyone else to Fel's post doesn't count this time. :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel, you are a freaking Machine! How do you get time to do this, class, apply for your studies abroad, etc!!! :shock: :D
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Nah, Fel, he studies and attend class during the day and he writes in his sleep.

(He has a mind reading machine that types out the story while his brains creates the stories in his sleep). If only Fel can patent and then sells the machine.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Bloody hell, I WISH.

I'd be rich!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
nightwing1978
Initiate

Post by nightwing1978 »

yeah but could imagine some of the gibberish that could come out of some peoples dreams
aberia
Sorcerer

Post by aberia »

ya imagine Tarrin kissing Jessie (instead of jesmind) and Kit wooing Jyslin...tarrin flying the nova

Hey fel doa short story where all ur univs come to gether for a party
nightwing1978
Initiate

Post by nightwing1978 »

lol, or imagine hooking clive barker, or stephan king up to it, now that would prolly give some ppl some nightmares
SHALIK_TEX
Initiate

Post by SHALIK_TEX »

Great chapter Fel. Can't wait for the actual meeting between Kit & Hannah..and as far as what ya'll were talkin about I don't know if we would really enjoy what Fel's mind would come up with using that kind of machine... evil thoughts, evil thoughts, evil thoughts
The road through life
is long and rock.
Take Plenty of Beer...
When Life throws you Limes
Break out the Salt & Tequila
And have a Party.....