Subjugation, chapter 19 - SPOILERS

Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: Subjugation, chapter 19 - SPOILERS

Post by Hearly »

Getting back to what Dahnai knows or doesn't know.

I think she knows they withheld tech because they didn't trust there "sisters" not to use there toys in a responsible way, and I think Dahnai agrees with that goal, hence her saying to Jason that he will make a great Duke as he understands..

Now, Wouldn't Earth become the new Home Planet of the Karinne's? I mean if Jason is using we were there First, and there old home planet is considered glowing, wouldn't Earth become it?
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Post by Belgarion213 »

Probably officially, while the ruling house and some close assoisates know where the real home of the Karines exists.
Quindo Ma
Sorcerer

Post by Quindo Ma »

Wingsolution wrote:and fel, is jason going to get patents for his tech that was stolen, or is it going to be deny, deny, deny?
I think it depends very largely on
a) will Jason find out?
b) will the black ops/empress confess?
c) will the black ops/empress use it for more than absolute top secret stuff?

I think it most likely that if all of the above happens, then Jason will either negotiate for something in return, or just smack the patents out before the black ops/empress can.

It's just as likely though that
a) Jason won't find out
b) no one will admit they have it until it's already too late (in use/patented)
c) those who have it will not use it for anything except top secret missions, or they will merely study, and build something completely new with the same basic ideas, but not the tech itself.

*shrug* We'll see :)
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Fel wrote: After I finish Subjugation, Demon's Bane is on the top of the list, since it's 2-3 chapters away from completion itself. I've just had no motivation to work on it lately. It kinda bums me out anymore, but not because I have writer's block. The whole remainder of the story is actually rather carefully scripted.

It's just that this story has been with me the majority of my life, and it's about to end...and I kinda don't want it to. As long as I don't write that last chapter, I can always say that it's still a work in progress, and it's still there.

I know that sounds dumb, that's how I feel about the Sennadar books.
I know just what you mean. It's like knowing you're going to be moving away from your beloved childhood friends, and not knowing if you're gonna like your new school or even have new friends.

Thing is, just cause it's comfortable, doesn't mean it should last forever. Ask my baby if she's liking in my wife's belly and I'm sure she'd say yes, but you know she can't stay there forever...
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

Sancria wrote:Thing is, just cause it's comfortable, doesn't mean it should last forever. Ask my baby if she's liking in my wife's belly and I'm sure she'd say yes, but you know she can't stay there forever...
hey man, congratulations! :)
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction