Alpha Project

Post by stgardn01 »

Can anyone tell me why I can't open chapter two of "Alpha Project?"
Dr. Stan
Brounks
Talent

Re: Alpha Project

Post by Brounks »

that is because there is only one chapter currently posted.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

SSSSHHHH!!!! We're trying to get Fel to finish Demon's Bane and Subjugation before he does the others...once we get one finished, then we can start bugging him on the others... :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:SSSSHHHH!!!! We're trying to get Fel to finish Demon's Bane and Subjugation before he does the others...once we get one finished, then we can start bugging him on the others... :twisted:
Exactly, shhh, we are also trying to do the same thing to Fiferguy to get him to work on his Dolaria book. shhh, don't tell him!
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

michaelsuave wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:SSSSHHHH!!!! We're trying to get Fel to finish Demon's Bane and Subjugation before he does the others...once we get one finished, then we can start bugging him on the others... :twisted:
Exactly, shhh, we are also trying to do the same thing to Fiferguy to get him to work on his Dolaria book. shhh, don't tell him!
LoL. He got stuck on subjugation.

REading is way much easier than writing. Something I found out. I started writing a story .. something along the lines of Subjugation but more cruel and evil and I am still stuck on chapter 1.. cause I am a hopeless writer.

The writing flair is really difficult.

So I dont blame fifer
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Brit
Talent

Post by Brit »

So we are just going to make his life a misery by begging for more stories as soon as he finishes one?

I like that plan
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Brit wrote:So we are just going to make his life a misery by begging for more stories as soon as he finishes one?

I like that plan
Well, hopefully we won't make his life a misery by begging... That'd definitely be counter-productive.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

He probably just laughs at all the begging... :twisted:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fiferguy wrote:He probably just laughs at all the begging... :twisted:
Fels knows he has the upperhand.

He probably laughs more at all our theories of the story and our idiosyncracies.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Dreamer
Initiate

Post by Dreamer »

So when do we start begging for him to continue one of the OTHER stories? Alpha project sounds interesting, even if the main character is very similar in personality to the hero in Subjugation.