Who would you pick?

WHo of Tarrin's mate would you choose for yourself?

mist
36%
kimmie
56%
Jesmind
8%

Total votes: 39

Banner
Initiate

Re: Who would you pick?

Post by Banner »

Kimmie.

I dated a Jesmind like gal, and in our society they kind of frown on you getting physical like that. (And no, I never hit her, though man did I want to! That's why I dumped her).

Now if I could beat the snot out of her without worrying about hurting her or going to jail, I might change my vote :-)
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

Jasmind for a one night stand or an every now and then Red Hot lover. Down to business RIGHT NOW with no silly talk. Kimmie if I was going to be around her most of the time as in a relationship.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

I did say all three but I would chose Mist. Cos I am living with a 'Jesmind' now but its an interesting 19 years. I love my wife, but its the character that I wish I could change at times.

Hey love does not demand you to love the character but the soul inside. But the character makes the person, the sould guides it.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Sbudda
Initiate

Post by Sbudda »

Banner wrote:Now if I could beat the snot out of her without worrying about hurting her or going to jail, I might change my vote :-)
I had a great dream the other night where the wife and I beat the living snot out of each other. I told her about it the next day, and we agreed that we would definately beat each other up regularly if we had a mutant healing factor.

She hasn't read the Sennadar stuff, so she used an X-Men reference. Que sara. She also referenced Dragonball Z and that episode of Family Guy. My wife is awesome...

...and a violent redhead. Hummm...must find cat ears :twisted:
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

Definitely Kimmie. One, she's the only one who wouldn't immediately dump me for my passive aggressive personality.

Two, the the only one who wouldn't immediately kill me for suggesting any of my more kinky ideas. I think.

... maybe not.

Joking aside, her personality most closely matches mine out of the three. I can see myself living with her after the third month. I can't see myself living at all after the third *day* if it was Mist. Jez would end up chasing me across the globe while I frantically tried to get away from her. Definitely not my type of girl.

Now, if Mist treated me as she treats Tarrin (as opposed to how she treats everyone else), it would be a strong possibility. I'd still end up choosing Kimmie though, again for personality matching. For Mist to be obediant, she needs a strong Alpha male. Not me, and it wouldn't be fair to her if she submitted to me. It'd be like having to obey Erin, without the were-cat kick-your-ass-if-crossed instincts.