Demon Power Structure

MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Re: Demon Power Structure

Post by MommyDoom »

lochar wrote:

Uh oh. Get well soon little James.
J-Man5 link=board=Pyrosian;num=1098725449;start=0#8 wrote: Do fevers respond to threats of the Spoon of Doom.  Or does the Spoon of Doom get used for administering exlirs of medicine?

BTW hope your progeny gets well.

J-Man5

Well aren't you guys nice!  Thanks very much but this bout of croup has passed rather quickly.  Hubby is home with him today, just in case.

And no, the Spoon doesn't administer any kind of baby elixers, that is reserved for a syringe!

Thanks again, - MD

Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
AdamX
Initiate

Post by AdamX »

*walks over to where the thrown Kitchen Sink from Hell landed after it bounced off of Tarrin's armor, picks it up, and holds it over his head like it's the Quake medallion from Zelda*

Hmmm, BEWARE the Kitchen Sink from Hell, or it will, ummmm, wash your dishes?

I'm too tired to post something useful, and I've had a hell of a day, deal with it.
Boredom generates web-content.

http://www.bullspit.net/
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

adamx wrote:*walks over to where the thrown Kitchen Sink from Hell landed after it bounced off of Tarrin's armor, picks it up, and holds it over his head like it's the Quake medallion from Zelda*

Hmmm, BEWARE the Kitchen Sink from Hell, or it will, ummmm, wash your dishes?
Fel throws at Tarrin Everything and/but the Kitchen Sink (it's a phrase for you being (as me) not native English speakers). Hence "Kitchen Sink from Hell".

See e.g. http://www.goenglish.com/EverythingButT ... enSink.asp
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Peter_Koopman
Initiate

Post by Peter_Koopman »

shadowhawk wrote: Fel throws at Tarrin Everything and/but the Kitchen Sink (it's a phrase for you being (as me) not native English speakers). Hence "Kitchen Sink from Hell".
LOL! :D

Sorry Shadow, I'm not making fun of you, but this is to funny.  ;)

The Kitchen Sink from Hell started as just a footnote, but it's already using it's develish power to confuse and control the readers of this thread.  :)

The Kitchen Sink will take over... Mhuahahaha! (Include ominous music to emphasis the hellish laughter)
"Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty.
To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Please let's make sure that the Spoon of Doom never gets washed in the Kitchen Sink from Hell.  Or let MommyDoom was little James in the Kitchen  Sink from Hell.  He'd turn out to be another writer ready to torture us in a few years.

J-Man5