Links to Good Reading (Part 2)

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
dstar
Sorcerer

Re: Links to Good Reading (Part 2)

Post by dstar »

I have a really good story for you; how good is it? I hate sports, and this made me actually tear up regarding soccer of all things.

Beth by Bronte Follower on SOL.

(Also, for anyone familiar with our work, I'm working on getting our domain back, and pele.cx back up)
joeclupis1
Talent

Post by joeclupis1 »

I am looking for a story. It starts as a father with his daughters, is driving on a mountain highway in the winter. They come upon an accident that has gone into the ditch. He rescues the woman and thus starts the story. I believe that it was on StoriesOnline.com but I could be mistaken. Thank you.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

joeclupis1 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:06 pm I am looking for a story. It starts as a father with his daughters, is driving on a mountain highway in the winter. They come upon an accident that has gone into the ditch. He rescues the woman and thus starts the story. I believe that it was on StoriesOnline.com but I could be mistaken. Thank you.
It sounds familiar from SOL, however you got your post in the wrong thread. You might want to repost in the Lost and Found thread.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment