Revelation 11

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Revelation 11

Post by Greymist »

I was under the impression that unlike Terran and Faey, Terran and Shio weren't biologically compatible enough to have children (Shio have green blood after all!).

Did Fel decide to change that because he wants Kevin and Sano to have children, or did he forget ;)
OldGrumpInTraining
Talent

Re: Revelation 11

Post by OldGrumpInTraining »

In one of the previous chapters that came out. Lets see . . . it was chapter 5. Al long as both are Generations there is a much greater compatibility range.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Greymist wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:08 pm I was under the impression that unlike Terran and Faey, Terran and Shio weren't biologically compatible enough to have children (Shio have green blood after all!).

Did Fel decide to change that because he wants Kevin and Sano to have children, or did he forget ;)
The retrovirus changed that.

Now, any two parents in the same general genus (humanoid, feline, reptilian, etc) are compatible. Generation DNA "fills in the gaps" in the genetic disparity and clones the relevant segments of DNA that exist in one parent but not the other from the parent that has it.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Ah! I didn't pay attention to that then, will have to go back and reread.
OldGrumpInTraining
Talent

Post by OldGrumpInTraining »

Rereading Chap 11 and a thought hit me: Is/should be Cyvanne considered the ebi or ue of Citadel Online? :D