Demon descriptions

Caution, Spoilers
The new home for all the older Sennadar books, and the Legacy stories.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
JusttheTip
Talent

Demon descriptions

Post by JusttheTip »

Could you guys please tell me what chapters to look in for the first or best descriptions of the various varieties of demons, please? I am planning to have one or more of them 3d modeled and I need the best description.
Thank you for your help.
Kellith Varn
Talent

Re: Demon descriptions

Post by Kellith Varn »

I could be wrong about this, it has been a hot minute since I read the books, but aren't they straight-up the demons/devils out of the D&D Monster Manual of the same names?
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Kellith Varn wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:12 pm I could be wrong about this, it has been a hot minute since I read the books, but aren't they straight-up the demons/devils out of the D&D Monster Manual of the same names?
Yeah definitely are, @JustTheTip: Google the demon names and you'll find plenty of accurate description.

Cambion's: The only difference from memory is that only the females have wings, and their skin is black.

Glabrezu

Vrock: Though I'll admit, this isn't quite how I visualized them, I thought of them as taller and thinner.
Rakoroa
Initiate

Post by Rakoroa »

Vrock: Though I'll admit, this isn't quite how I visualized them, I thought of them as taller and thinner.
[/quote]

Awesome to know there is a visual guide out there. Makes perfect sense for Vrocks to use a glaive considering it’s body shape and relation to the ground, up until seeing the image I thought they were more upright and pictured them slowing down and being more vertical as they engage hand to hand. Now I’m thinking they swoop and slash and I suppose they could just teleport instead of a rapid slow down… :D