Outlandish Theories? Spoilers for Subjugation and Sennadar universes

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
XavDan
Initiate

Re: Outlandish Theories? Spoilers for Subjugation and Sennadar universes

Post by XavDan »

Fel wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:28 pm It will be.

Revelation isn't so much an arc as it is a full-out novel length story.

I expect it to go 20 chapters MINIMUM. It might even go as high as 30, given I expected to only be on chapter 5 at this point in the story.

Damn tangents.
Still any clues on who or where we could find Tarrin?

So eager to meet him
Not a ID
Da'Shar

Post by Not a ID »

XavDan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:16 pm Not sure if it's Jyslin. It's just that Jyslin doesn't want to be involved with galactic politics but will always be there to support Jason from behind
Would have to go back and double check, which I am not inclined to do at this time. But as I recall, by the time that Aria was rescued, Jyslin had already been transformed into a generation by the retrovirus. So the "mask" was likely to be her concealing the fact she was a generation.
XavDan
Initiate

Post by XavDan »

Anyone has an idea of Tarrin after Revelation 12??
dstar
Sorcerer

Post by dstar »

Fel wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:55 pm Tarrin has been to the Subjugation universe.

You've already seen him. You just didn't know it at the time.

And you will see him again.

You know I just couldn't resist doing it. ;)
Gonna throw my hat in the ring... he's one of the Parri Shaman's apprentices.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

Credit goes to "Not a ID" for a likely Tarrin finding. But its not mine to share, however I think at this point, I want to give a clue. Page 11 (out of 18) of Revelation12 has one sentence that hints of Tarrins presence. Not confirmed yet, btw.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Not a ID
Da'Shar

Post by Not a ID »

kyli wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:35 am Credit goes to "Not a ID" for a likely Tarrin finding. But its not mine to share, however I think at this point, I want to give a clue. Page 11 (out of 18) of Revelation12 has one sentence that hints of Tarrins presence. Not confirmed yet, btw.
8)
I guess I will share at this point.
Spoiler
Show
“She said to inform her when both of you arrived,” he answered, the two of them looking up at the Parri. This one was particularly large for a Parri, so he absolutely towered over them. “If it would please you, Jason Karinne, Songa Karinne, come with me.”
Good luck trying to debunk that one as a strong candidate for our werecat traveler of the multiverse, who prefers swords and sorcery over other tools.
Spoiler
Show
That manifesting as a Parri would also render him immune to the generation retrovirus, and IIRC also deal with the symbiotes also speaks strongly to that option.
XavDan
Initiate

Post by XavDan »

Not a ID wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:06 am
kyli wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:35 am Credit goes to "Not a ID" for a likely Tarrin finding. But its not mine to share, however I think at this point, I want to give a clue. Page 11 (out of 18) of Revelation12 has one sentence that hints of Tarrins presence. Not confirmed yet, btw.
8)
I guess I will share at this point.
Spoiler
Show
“She said to inform her when both of you arrived,” he answered, the two of them looking up at the Parri. This one was particularly large for a Parri, so he absolutely towered over them. “If it would please you, Jason Karinne, Songa Karinne, come with me.”
Good luck trying to debunk that one as a strong candidate for our werecat traveler of the multiverse, who prefers swords and sorcery over other tools.
Spoiler
Show
That manifesting as a Parri would also render him immune to the generation retrovirus, and IIRC also deal with the symbiotes also speaks strongly to that option.
Still not convinced if Tarrin would be peace loving Parri. He's indifferent to violence, will be calm until threatened. Not sure if would have made a good Parri
Not a ID
Da'Shar

Post by Not a ID »

XavDan wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:06 pm Still not convinced if Tarrin would be peace loving Parri. He's indifferent to violence, will be calm until threatened. Not sure if would have made a good Parri
You did read what the Parri say they had been doing since their initial encounter with the Confederacy? The shaman was rather non-specific as to what exactly they had been doing. Plenty of room for Tarrin to be getting into things.
XavDan
Initiate

Post by XavDan »

Not a ID wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:47 am
XavDan wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:06 pm Still not convinced if Tarrin would be peace loving Parri. He's indifferent to violence, will be calm until threatened. Not sure if would have made a good Parri
You did read what the Parri say they had been doing since their initial encounter with the Confederacy? The shaman was rather non-specific as to what exactly they had been doing. Plenty of room for Tarrin to be getting into things.
A valid point