Fox and the Hawk to continue?

Caution: Spoilers!
Discussion about other works of James Galloway (Dragonstar, Alpha Project, The Fox and the Hawk, and others)

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Fox and the Hawk to continue?

Post by DigitalMaestro »

I just re-read ch 1-8 and remembered how much I enjoyed this storyline. Fox certainly feels OP at this point of the story, but I think it makes sense for his experience level. I’m interested to see the baddies that can counterbalance him in this world and hope that the story continues!

Thanks Fel for spinning so many wonderful worlds!
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Fox and the Hawk to continue?

Post by Fel »

Like most of the other stories, they're all on hold so I can focus on completely finishing the Subjugation story. I'm getting older, and I don't want to die or get sick or something and leave it unfinished. So, not to sound grim or anything, but hopefully I'll be able to work on it again after I finish Benediction.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Re: Fox and the Hawk to continue?

Post by DigitalMaestro »

Subjugation is the reason I found your work and I’ll never complain about getting more of that storyline. Long ago, I was researching wormholes for a school paper and found the original story and went forth into all of the others. That was almost 15 years ago and I’ve re-read everything since then multiple times.

So from yet another lurker, keep writing as life allows and know that your work is much appreciated!!