Update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Update.

Post by Fel »

I should have chapter 3 of Spelldancer done by the end of the week...I'm aiming for the day after Thanksgiving.

Unfortunately, I've been slowed down a bit by my compulsive need to continue dabbling around in Conviction. I might just go ahead and work on that afterward, but I haven't decided yet.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Re: Update.

Post by gesit »

great m8,
thanks for the update,
cheers

ham
Mari
Initiate

Post by Mari »

Thx Fell for the update. Looking forward to anything you write. Just have fun doing it even if we are a bunch of compulsive readers that check for updates at least twice a day. :wink:
Ships were never meant to stay in the Harbour.
They where meant for the the deep ocean waters.
They where created out of Hope, We where created out of Hope.
TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Post by TLGG »

Yeaaa! Conviction! It's always been one of my favourite-est universes! Not that the others aren't. You know what I mean. Erh, thanks for the heads up Fel.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

Write whatever you feel like writing. I definitely won't be complaining if you write more of Conviction! :D And thanks for the update!
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Thanks for the update Fel!
RobJ
Katzh-dashi

Post by RobJ »

Yeah Conviction!!! make my Day :P My thanks as always for your efforts.
Regards,
RobJ.
somni
Novice

Post by somni »

Hell yea Conviction! Although anything you write is welcome :P Happy soon to be Holiday.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Thank you for the update! It's very much appreciated regardless of which story you work on next. I'm happy with whatever. Keep up the fantastic work!!! Oh and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Griffinmane
Initiate

Post by Griffinmane »

While I love your Subjugation series, I have also really enjoyed the Spell Dancer story so far. So I am happy with either story.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I'm taking a minor detour.

Hopefully, by Christmas, I'll have finished a short story from the Sennadar Universe...just not on Sennadar. It's about one of Tarrin Kael's missions out in the multiverse for HIM...but you will see some old faces.

Not every problem can be solved with brute force, after all. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Wow. And wah!
Thanks. Cannot wait for it. But will have to.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Fel wrote:I'm taking a minor detour.

Hopefully, by Christmas, I'll have finished a short story from the Sennadar Universe...just not on Sennadar. It's about one of Tarrin Kael's missions out in the multiverse for HIM...but you will see some old faces.

Not every problem can be solved with brute force, after all. ;)
Will Tarrin be taking on a MLP sidekick to win the day with happiness and rainbows?

J-Man5
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

I can see tarrin playing the part of a magical cat advisor. And him using his powers secretly in the back ground. But at least at one point he uses his power openly or activly, but just in emergency. I forget are his missions against the demonic forces or the chaotic forces.

Just wondering, the new wings he God from his goddess, they allow him to access the weave but any chance he can access the all, or simply use it to access the all of the local world. Druid powers are really kind cool. I wonder if it is possible to create new weaves on other worlds, they might not be powerful but still magical. Any weave needs sorcerers and sui'kun, so I wonder with his power, can he create them or allow them to be born. It would be a way to allow his goddess, or the elder God version of him to gain influence on these new worlds ,and create something to ensure that world can be made safe from demons.
.S.A.M.K.M