So.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

So.

Post by Fel »

Just as an update, I'm currently working on chapter one of Conviction.

HOWEVER...

I'm not planning on actually working on the whole story. Due to the marching of time and the sheer number of changes, I decided that going ahead and writing out the first chapter to seat all those changes in my own brain was the best course of action.

Once I finish the chapter, I will release it, just with the caveat that I won't be moving forward on Conviction quite yet.

After I finish, I'll be going back to Spelldancer for a little bit, then I think I'll do a couple of chapters of Earth Bond.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
bjeane
Initiate

Re: So.

Post by bjeane »

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please :)
Exskie
Initiate

Post by Exskie »

Fel wrote:Just as an update, I'm currently working on chapter one of Conviction.

HOWEVER...

I'm not planning on actually working on the whole story. Due to the marching of time and the sheer number of changes, I decided that going ahead and writing out the first chapter to seat all those changes in my own brain was the best course of action.

Once I finish the chapter, I will release it, just with the caveat that I won't be moving forward on Conviction quite yet.

After I finish, I'll be going back to Spelldancer for a little bit, then I think I'll do a couple of chapters of Earth Bond.

Thanks Fel....been waiting a long time for Conviction....looking forward to new chapter
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

great news m8,
thanks,

Ham
betatester
Katzh-dashi

Post by betatester »

Yeah

Excellent news
Thanks Fel
mjkj
Katzh-dashi

Post by mjkj »

Fel wrote:Just as an update, I'm currently working on chapter one of Conviction.

Great news, thank you :D