Update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Update.

Post by Fel »

I know it's been a while, but I've been fairly busy lately.

I should have the house fully restored by Friday. The windows were installed today, after a delay where they sent the wrong size windows, and on Wednesday they install the new alarm. Once that is done, the house itself is back to normal. Maybe a little better.

As for my desktop, now that I have everything fixed, I can start saving for it. It's been my lowest priority because all I do on it is play games and serve as a file backup for my laptop, which is what I use to write. But with the windows in, the damage repaired, and an alarm in place to protect mah stuff, the desktop is on the schedule now. According to my budget, I should have a cutting-edge new desktop capable of playing any game by early July.

Oh, and the writing thing. I should have chapter 5 done warly next week. And what should be good news for everyone, I going to have a LOT more free time starting next week, so I hope to get back to a more predictable schedule when it comes to getting chapters done.

So, that's where we stand right now.

Again, I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to all of you for your support, both moral and material, over the last couple of months. If not for you, I wouldn't be where I am now, where things are 95% back to normal and I can see the finish line in the distance. A man is measured not by wealth or popularity, but by the quality of his friends.

You guys make me one of the richest people on Earth.

*end sappy sentimentality, enable tyrannical despot mode.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
fridgey
Sorcerer

Re: Update.

Post by fridgey »

Glad things are going better... particularly as pertains to your free time :D
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

fridgey wrote:Glad things are going better... particularly as pertains to your free time :D
I second that!!! :D
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Dink99
Novice

Post by Dink99 »

It's awesome you are getting back to life without all the headache.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I should have it done Tuesday or Wednesday my time. I had to work a bunch of overtime the last few days, but I'm getting some of it back as a 3 day weekend.

That should give more than enough time to get it donex as I have no plans this weekend and no IRL crap stopping me from writing.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Dink99 wrote:It's awesome you are getting back to life without all the headache.
Amen