Other Authors (RAPINA)

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Re: Other Authors (RAPINA)

Post by Mark_Reed »

Its about that time again. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

I know Rapina posts slowly, and I too wish it would update more regularly. I was surprised at the comment above thread when somebody said they couldn't remember what had gone on before. Generally when I get to that point, it's a great chance to go back a chapter or two... or just start reading the story from page 1 again. After all, reading over forgotten chapters is almost as good an experience as reading something for the first time! :)

Anyway, I'm just happy to see the author still updating. It takes a great deal of endurance not to give up on this long and slow of a project.
blakagant
Novice

Post by blakagant »

I just did a check to see if rapina had uploaded, and i actually read what the chapter names were. chapter 75 "Trolling". I think that might give us a hint of the likely update timeframe. hoping i'm wrong lol
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

HAH! I hope not.

Rapina is in the land of trolls right now, but one has to wonder...
pfors
Novice

Post by pfors »

For those that didn't notice yet, new chapter "Trial by Enok" is out (and ETA for "Trolling" is now spring 2014.
Cadre
Talent

Post by Cadre »

I always thought the chapter names were indicative of someone making a joke. Trolling, coming soon.
Catgodify
Novice

Post by Catgodify »

Internet, you can never know for certain that people are trolling or not. :)
arargh
Katzh-dashi

Post by arargh »

Hmm, short chapter. Half the size of last years.
Spoiler
Show
Besides, as soon as the knights announced the duel, you know who is going to win.
arargh
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

Spoiler
Show
it could have been interesting, if somewhat frustrating! had it gone the other way.
Yeah, the length was a bit of a let down. The story is still entertaining though. Glad to see the author still has the spark!
ralbloke
Sorcerer

Post by ralbloke »

Mark_Reed wrote:Its about that time again. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

I know Rapina posts slowly, and I too wish it would update more regularly. I was surprised at the comment above thread when somebody said they couldn't remember what had gone on before. Generally when I get to that point, it's a great chance to go back a chapter or two... or just start reading the story from page 1 again. After all, reading over forgotten chapters is almost as good an experience as reading something for the first time! :)

Anyway, I'm just happy to see the author still updating. It takes a great deal of endurance not to give up on this long and slow of a project.

I quite look foreword to rereading the whole thing most Christmasses now, although it was a bit late this year.
Hey Ho!