update?

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
baochou
Novice

update?

Post by baochou »

Update? :D
arargh
Katzh-dashi

Re: update?

Post by arargh »

Update WHAT?

As to when the next chapter gets posted, it is when Fel is good and ready.

Bugging him about it is counter-productive. :)
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

You have to admit though, that you have been looking for a post with that title for a few days.... Maybe even a week or two. ;)
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I was getting around to it.

I'm about 38 pages into the last chapter of Secession, and I'm not entirely sure when I'll be finished. I have family in from out of town this week, so I don't have much writing time.

After Secession, I'm going to take a week or so off to do some home repairs, then I'm not entire 100% sure what I'm going to do next. I'm undecided as to doing another chapter of Fox and the Hawk, writing a few more chapters through Earth Bond, or starting Walker of the Path (book 3 of the Walker series). Or, I may start something entirely new, who knows.

So there. You will take your update, and YOU WILL LIKE IT.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

I'm liking it.
Fel wrote:I'm undecided as to doing another chapter of Fox and the Hawk, writing a few more chapters through Earth Bond, or starting Walker of the Path (book 3 of the Walker series). Or, I may start something entirely new, who knows.
Any of those options sounds fine to me.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

Fawks wrote:You have to admit though, that you have been looking for a post with that title for a few days.... Maybe even a week or two. ;)
... Maybe even a week or two ... or three. :D
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel wrote:I was getting around to it.

Thanks Fel for the update. And it is good enough for me. Patience is part of virtue. :D

Why does Virtue and Virtuous have different connotations when they have the same root word.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

I'm about 38 pages into the last chapter of Secession, and I'm not entirely sure when I'll be finished. I have family in from out of town this week, so I don't have much writing time.

After Secession, I'm going to take a week or so off to do some home repairs, then I'm not entire 100% sure what I'm going to do next. I'm undecided as to doing another chapter of Fox and the Hawk, writing a few more chapters through Earth Bond, or starting Walker of the Path (book 3 of the Walker series). Or, I may start something entirely new, who knows.

what about kit ?
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Don't forget Sennadar! I wouldn't mind seeing a few chapters of Legacy and find all about Amara Dereth! Some more Earth Bond would be nice... maybe even finish it up? The more stories/series you finish up the happier I am!
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Yes master. Yes master.

I may not have gotten a new chapter release on my b-day, but at least some new news showed up. :)
Last edited by Fawks on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.weavespinner.net

Fawks
Sui'Kun

Post by Fawks »

Wolfee wrote:Don't forget Sennadar! I wouldn't mind seeing a few chapters of Legacy and find all about Amara Dereth! Some more Earth Bond would be nice... maybe even finish it up? The more stories/series you finish up the happier I am!
Its a love hate relationship when a story is finished. Yes its nice to read The End... But, you know that its THE END! No more chapters to come. :(
www.weavespinner.net

mjkj
Katzh-dashi

Post by mjkj »

Wow, so looking forward to the update and any story following that :)
wetnomad
Katzh-dashi

Post by wetnomad »

YES! Good news. Looking forward to 'any' new chapters. And given that I only tend to read complete stories, maybe I'll be reading all of 'Secession' soon. Thank you. :D
TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Post by TLGG »

We appreciate the news Fel. And we have a name. Walker of the Path! We know the name!!
Elorie
Novice

Post by Elorie »

If you're taking votes, I'm all for more Fox...

If you're not, it's all good.