The Mayan Prediction

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Re: The Mayan Prediction

Post by Fawks »

Now, if we could just ad the global warming apocalypse to the list of failed apocalypse, I would be happy. The world has been warming for the last 10,000 years. That is LONG before the evil SUV's were ever invented.
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

Wow a bunch of people doing the "global warming / end of the world Apocalypse thing".

Or like my great grandmother said "The silly yard birds are out predicting the end of the world - like there is no tomorrow".
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry
CRYUnicornClear
Initiate

Post by CRYUnicornClear »

The sky was falling The sky was falling and chicken little still survives. :D
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Actually folks I had planned a LARGE announcement for December 22nd - in the near future I will be establishing a new website and the first two listings on that site will be a pair of completely rewritten tales - large ones! (not Fel scale LARGE though, lol) Don't worry, I'll be including all the stories I'm working on right now as well, including 'Beyond the Mirror' - 'Thor's Child' etc.

However, real life interfered and I'll hopefully be posting an announcement here in the near future - just as soon as I am well enough to avoid spending most of my day in either my bedroom or my bathroom. The doctors assure me that all I'm suffering from is a virus, but like all viruses, you just have to fight your way through it.

Have a great holiday and talk to ya soon!

KP aka .B
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
CRYUnicornClear
Initiate

Post by CRYUnicornClear »

Hope you feel beter soon.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Thanks, so do I
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
hermit-bob
Novice
Location: somewhere where it gets frickin cold AND really hot.

Post by hermit-bob »

Was totally going to make an announcement about surviving the Mayan End of the Calenderocolypse, but I slept through the whole thing, completely forgot about it until yesterday....
Where ever you go, there you are.
Doc Spratley
Initiate

Post by Doc Spratley »

GBLW wrote:Actually folks I had planned a LARGE announcement for December 22nd
Is it possible you got snowed in???? I heard they got some snow in your area...and I know you are not prepared......after all, it is only -24C here today...we are having a heat wave