Tribulation (spoilers) chapter 7

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Re: Tribulation (spoilers) chapter 7

Post by dellstart »

ok after having done the necessary rereads,a few side points.The main points ,I will leave to others :wink:

It was indeed illuminating the insight into Jason soul that this chapter has provided.Trying to maintain that balance of being a Humanitarian , war leader (unwilling) political figure and father,throw in quite a few still remaining human morals , it is indeed a hard balancing act.That conversation with Maer, exemplified just part of the tightrope that Jason has to walk.

The look into kimdori lifestyle , was interesting as well.

Plus who doesn't say a generation is one major bad asses ,after seeing saelle in action.No wonder the bad guys want to own one.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

i HAVE FIGURED OUT THE PERFECT APROACH FOR the empress to take to convince the shio to join the imperium. THe shio will want to go to war but yet being conquered has likly weakened them. In exchange for greyhawk becoming a noble ruler under dahnai, with the shio run their own way, she will invest heavily in the shio industries. House karrine is desperate for more factories and plants to help run and fuel the war, this is likly the same for the other nations. THe sshio never seemed that militaristic to me, so instead of soldier getting them building and working would likly be better. ALso a ruler of 4 systems, while not a high born house would, be one of the greater lesser houses. THe faey still are faey, so another group she can rely on not to rebel, or seize power would be useful.

SO if there are so little force in the conquered empire easy to set indictors simultaneous ly before they realise they are there. giant machien is the jump catapult.

THey know the locations of all mplanet killers, so to give them time go on a bombing raid to eliminate them.

MOst of the local forces are in one system, so if they jumped, in, jammed, then indict the ships, force them to fight to the death.

WHat happens if an indictor is anchored in hyperspace and then activated.
.S.A.M.K.M
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

SYED wrote:i HAVE FIGURED OUT THE PERFECT APROACH FOR the empress to take to convince the shio to join the imperium. THe shio will want to go to war but yet being conquered has likly weakened them. In exchange for greyhawk becoming a noble ruler under dahnai, with the shio run their own way, she will invest heavily in the shio industries. House karrine is desperate for more factories and plants to help run and fuel the war, this is likly the same for the other nations. THe sshio never seemed that militaristic to me, so instead of soldier getting them building and working would likly be better. ALso a ruler of 4 systems, while not a high born house would, be one of the greater lesser houses. THe faey still are faey, so another group she can rely on not to rebel, or seize power would be useful.

SO if there are so little force in the conquered empire easy to set indictors simultaneous ly before they realise they are there. giant machien is the jump catapult.

THey know the locations of all mplanet killers, so to give them time go on a bombing raid to eliminate them.

MOst of the local forces are in one system, so if they jumped, in, jammed, then indict the ships, force them to fight to the death.

WHat happens if an indictor is anchored in hyperspace and then activated.

My friend , respectfully speaking , that shio joining the the imperuim.about as likely to happen as symone ending up with KBB in combat.
Then again ,with The imperial guards taking pot shots at the Empress i suppose anything could an happen. :wink:
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mistra »

SYED wrote:WHat happens if an indictor is anchored in hyperspace and then activated.
In most sci-fi universes i know, that would either just not work, or cause a tear in the space-time continuum