Any more coming

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Any more coming

Post by NSC »

Well, it's been close to a year since the last chapter of Kit. Shadow Walker is keeping my interest, but between chapter of it I have gone back and re-read the entire Kit story and there is quite a bit left for it to continue with. Is Vil pregnant yet, and if not how soon will it be until she is? What's up with Zach? Further pilot training. Vil going into politics. I look forward to a few more chapters of this story when the time allows.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Re: Any more coming

Post by DigitalMaestro »

NSC wrote:Well, it's been close to a year since the last chapter of Kit. Shadow Walker is keeping my interest, but between chapter of it I have gone back and re-read the entire Kit story and there is quite a bit left for it to continue with.
Welcome to our world. Some of us who like the other TL's have waited even longer. We're always waiting for Fel to return to another storyline because he has so many good ones and he's only one guy. All you can do is re-read what you like and scour the Net for more good fiction until a new chapter appears on your RSS feed.

-DigitalMaestro
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

DigitalMaestro wrote:
NSC wrote:Well, it's been close to a year since the last chapter of Kit. Shadow Walker is keeping my interest, but between chapter of it I have gone back and re-read the entire Kit story and there is quite a bit left for it to continue with.
Welcome to our world. Some of us who like the other TL's have waited even longer. We're always waiting for Fel to return to another storyline because he has so many good ones and he's only one guy. All you can do is re-read what you like and scour the Net for more good fiction until a new chapter appears on your RSS feed.

-DigitalMaestro
webcomics , mangas help as well! :D
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

Of course you could try your hand at writing a "Community contributed story."

For Kit, one of his "through my eyes" stories, from when he was traveling, or an article for "Lone Star" could be possible. All it would require would be a page or two.

It'll give you an excuse to re-read the story, and would be good practice for longer stories in future. :lol:
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
zeekgenateer
Novice

Post by zeekgenateer »

I'm really hoping for a chapter or two over summer. I stumbled upon this site and Kit took up 2 days of nonstop reading, which, with finals next week, is a problem.
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Post by Javna »

Sins im rereading Kit i will post this question here. =)
Fel you got any plan for oncoming chapters? What chapter for what story's are you planing to release in the coming week, month or year. Just asking sins every time im at the end of a story, the last chapter written. I have to check and see if I can find another new chapter. I know u are writing in the Subjugation Universe now, just wondering if you have touched any of the other story's or if they are on hold for now ?

With regards Javna =)
There's a fine line between genius and madness.
Me I crossed the line long ago