Draconian Measures, chapter 1.

Miscelanious Short Stories
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Re: Draconian Measures, chapter 1.

Post by wildph »

<whine> Please Sir Fel, I want some more... </whine>

Interesting chapter, good read, thought it maybe a little long, could've been split into two or more chapters..

X
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

I enjoyed this. Thanks Fel. :D
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

wildph wrote: thought it maybe a little long, could've been split into two or more chapters.
Nah the longer the chapters the better. Its such a relief to read something like this where you have time to immerge yourself into the story as opposed to the 2 sides of a note paper chapters that so many writers put out.
Greywolf
Initiate

Post by Greywolf »

This looks like it's going to be a very good tale here.
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Ok. I know it has been a while since I last posted. That does not mean that I have not been checking for new reading material on a daily basis. I read Draconian Measures the first week it was out and I am already addicted... hint hint. :P

I have updated my site with the completed Kit and Spirit Walkers in doc, pdf, HTML and mobipocket formats. and the current chapters of Shadow Walker (ch 09) and Draconian Measures (ch 01).

Thank you Fel for the great stories, and thanks to the webmasters who keep this site up for us to enjoy.

Fawks
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

Fawks wrote:Ok. I know it has been a while since I last posted. That does not mean that I have not been checking for new reading material on a daily basis. I read Draconian Measures the first week it was out and I am already addicted... hint hint. :P

I have updated my site with the completed Kit and Spirit Walkers in doc, pdf, HTML and mobipocket formats. and the current chapters of Shadow Walker (ch 09) and Draconian Measures (ch 01).

Thank you Fel for the great stories, and thanks to the webmasters who keep this site up for us to enjoy.

Fawks

Nice work m8
thanks

ham
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

Y'know,

I fear for this story. I have a bad feeling that it's going to stay unfinished and will go the way of the other incomplete and almost forgotten material.

Yes, I've said i thought the first chapter was long and could've been broken up into two, maybe three parts.

Having said that, Draconian Measures is an engaging story, describing interesting events and with good characters, so I hope I'm wrong, and it'll get completed before Fel loses interest.

XW
postal
Initiate

Post by postal »

A most excellent beginning of what I hope to be a fantastic story. You have really exposed the Roman Catholic Church (RCC) for what they truly are! They are not out there to be "Christians", rather they, the "ordained" select, are out there to get what they can under the guise or "religion.

I was raised as a "RCM" (Roman Catholic Member) during the fifties and the sixties. Even during this time as both a Church member and as an Altar Boy, I could see the corruption in the ranks of the "ordained".

Having somewhat studying, and reading stories of, the "RCC" during the "middle ages" and since, I discovered that it was so easy to see the corruption that was so outlandishly flaunted by the "officers" of this religious institution.

In this story you have the Dragons doing away with the "Knights Templar", whereas in reality it was the "RCC" behind it all so that they could obtain all of the "riches" and "properties" that the "Knights Templar" had accumulated and would not share with the "RCC".

Corruption has gone "deep" and has been around for quite a long spell.

To get back to the story, it is quite fantastic and I would love to have more of it to read. So please do continue for those of us that are sitting on the edge of our chairs awaiting more.

Thank you,
TJ

ps: Having lived an "uneasy" early teenaged life, when the Vatican Council took place in the early 1960's, and the way that I looked at the RCC" at that time, I gave up being an active "RCM". I am still a "Christian", but am not attached to any Organized" religion.