Fire deaths in australia

Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Re: Fire deaths in australia

Post by Belgarion213 »

I'm also in Victoria and alright though I've not really been active on the forums for a while (I mainly drift in and out what with school etc) However yeah Its horrible.
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Wow the Victorians/Australians are really coming out of the woodwork now. Its like an Australia unite thread now :P. Any more Aussies out there?
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

The death toll is up to 181 with police still searching towns for incinerated body remains... I hope they catch these buggers. Also, apparently millions of animals died who got caught up in the fires, and the bodies of all the dead kangeroos and other wild life could pose a health risk. Here are some pictures of some koala's that got saved.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/David-Tre ... .220UDW7oF
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

The Boston's The Big Picture is one of my favourite photo blogs... their selection of photos from the Vic Bushfires is particularly fantastic: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/0 ... trali.html

...and although I realise it was a major disaster, the photographer in me is really wishing I could've been there.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Death toll is over 200 now... I really really really hope they catch these guys!
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!