Dolaria Updated

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Dolaria Updated

Post by Fiferguy »

For some reason, the mass mailer on Dolaria isn't working, but I've uploaded another chapter to The Aurora Project. :-D
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Re: Dolaria Updated

Post by DigitalMaestro »

O MY GOSH! I never thot I'd live to see the day the next chapter got posted! lol
-DigitalMaestro
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

I am very happy to see the update. It was a good read, even if I had to go back and re-read the first two chapters to remember the tale.

BTW, I registered on the site months ago. I received an email confirming my ID and password, along with the information that I needed to be activated on the site, and that I would receive an email letting me know whaen that was done. Well, I never diod receive the message, and when I tried to log in, as per usual, I was told the user ID was not valid.

Thanks for the chapter!

crxbnt
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Fiferguy wrote:For some reason, the mass mailer on Dolaria isn't working, but I've uploaded another chapter to The Aurora Project. :-D
For the clue impaired, where is this located?
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

kd7mvs wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:For some reason, the mass mailer on Dolaria isn't working, but I've uploaded another chapter to The Aurora Project. :-D
For the clue impaired, where is this located?
http://dolaria.plebian.net/

crxbnt, sorry bout that. It probably slipped through the cracks back when I was getting like 200 emails a day of spammers trying to get on my site, or when Spec accidentally updated the site to a new version and I pruned all the inactive people. Try signing up again, and if that doesn't fix it, pm me your email and such and I'll fix it. :-)
Saelamin
Talent

Post by Saelamin »

Just to let you know that you've used the name Jonathon throughout the whole chapter. I thought the main character was called Ethan.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Saelamin wrote:Just to let you know that you've used the name Jonathon throughout the whole chapter. I thought the main character was called Ethan.
Oops. Fixed. I had some ideas for New Beginnings while I was doing this chapter, and I guess I typed the wrong name. It's fixed now. Thanks! :oops:
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

well , that wasn't bad at all. The writing and story just got better better and better. keep it up