Kit character List

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Kit character List

Post by boballab »

Due to the number of secondary characters in the story I had started a Character sheet for it and with Expedient asking Fel for one decided to post mine here. Some of the names are not completely spelled out in the story but are based on the naming convention Fel stated the Vulpans use. Also all the info such as the number of children and names might not be correct due to some continuity issues I ran across while compiling the list. I listed all the Vulpan cousins so far named even though most have not made an appearance yet, due to the conflict in the Vulpan family we have no idea who might be next to show up on Kit's doorstep.

Kit Character List (updated up through chapter 41 and Fel's Vulpan family tree.)

Kit Character List

Main Characters

Kitstrom Lucas Vulpan III (Kit) - The disowned heir to the Vulpan Shipyards fortune, after leaving home at the age of 16. Wanders the country trying to get away from his overbearing father. A fox fur.

Jessica Desdemona Williams (Jessie) - Junior at the University of Texas working towards a masters degree, wants to be a teacher. A cat/fox hybrid but looks almost pure cat fur.

Vulpan Family

(All Male Vulpan family members are traditionally named Kitstrom)

The Elders

Kitstrom Arthur Vulpan - Kit’s deceased great, great-grandfather and the founder of the Vulpan family. Passed the trademark Vulpan eyes to all his descendents. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Daniel Vulpan - Kit’s deceased great grandfather, built the family mansion of Stonebrook and the Vulpan shipyards into what they are today. A fox fur. (In the story he is listed as Kit’s Grandfather, but since Kit if Kitstrom Lucas the third it would make his name wrong.)

Kitstrom Lucas Vulpan - Kit’s deceased grandfather. A fox fur. (Not mentioned in the story, I put it in as a suggested continuity fix)

Kitstrom Lucas Vulpan II (Lucas) - Kit’s deceased father and head of the powerful Vulpan family. After the death of his wife, father and son grew apart culminating with Kit’s leaving home and being disowned. A fox fur.

Elizabeth Stockton Vulpan (Beth) - Kit’s deceased mother. Died when Kit was 10 years old. A fox fur.

Cybil Whitmore Vulpan - Lucas’s second wife. She is from a rich, noble British family. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Zachary Vulpan (Zach) - Kit and Vil’s eldest uncle. Believes that he should head the Vulpan family business now that Kit’s father has passed. A fox fur.

Alicia Guggenheim Vulpan - Zach’s wife. A fox fur.

Maxine Vulpan - Aunt to Kit, mother of five. A fox fur.

Graham Grant - Maxine’s Husband. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Jacob Vulpan (Jake) - Uncle of Kit and Vil. A fox fur.

Tessa Kennedy Vulpan - Jake’s wife, mother of five. A fox fur.

Sarah Vulpan - Aunt to Kit and Vil, mother of six. A fox fur.

Harland Vance - Sarah’s husband. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Thomas Vulpan (Tom) - Uncle to Kit and Vil. A fox fur.

Justine Leeks Vulpan - Tom’s wife, mother of four. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Brian Vulpan - Uncle to Kit and Vil, father of three. A fox fur.

Ruth Astor - Brian’s wife, mother of four. A fox fur.

The Youngers (Most of the female cousins have their mother's maiden name as their middle name.)

Vilenne Vulpan (Vil) - Kit’s elder sister and heir to the Vulpan Shipyards after Kit’s disinheritance. A fox fur.

Bridgette Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Zach’s eldest and the first of the youngers. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Steven Vulpan (Steve) - One of Kit’s cousins. Zach’s 2nd child.  A fox fur.

Gloria Morgan Vulpan - Steve's wife, also related to Alicia by marriage. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Travis Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Zach’s 3rd child.  A fox fur.

Kitstrom Louis Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Zach’s 4th child. A fox fur.

Matty Vulpan - Louis wife. A fox fur.

Kitstrom David Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Zach’s 5th child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Joshua Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Zach’s 6th child. A fox fur.

Crystal Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Zach’s youngest child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Patrick Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Maxine’s Eldest. A fox fur.

Mary Grant Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins and a member of the Party Pack. Maxine’s second child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Victor Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Maxine’s third child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom George Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Maxine’s fourth child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Leonard Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Maxine’s Fifth child. A fox fur.

Wendy Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Maxine’s sixth child. A fox fur.

Kate Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Maxine’s seventh child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Christopher Vulpan (Chris) - One of Kit’s cousins. Jake’s Eldest Child. A fox fur.

Lynn Kennedy Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins, a member of the Vulpan party pack. Jake’s second child.  A fox fur.

Angela Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Jake’s third child and a Party Pack member. A fox fur.

Joy Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Jake’s fourth child and a party Pack member in training. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Jacob Vulpan II - One of Kit’s cousins. Jake’s youngest. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Samuel Vulpan (Sam) - One of Kit’s cousins. Sarah Vulpan’s eldest child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Randolph Vulpan (Randy) - One of Kit’s cousins. Sarah‘s second child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom William Vulpan (Bill) - One of Kit’s cousins. Sarah’s third child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Duncan Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Sarah’s fourth child. A fox fur

Sheila Vance Vulpan - Second youngest of Sarah Vulpan’s six children, one of Kit’s cousins and a member of the Vulpan party pack. A fox fur.

Christine Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Sarah Vulpan’s youngest. A fox fur.

Bess Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Tom’s eldest and the founding member of the Vulpan party pack. A fox fur.

Dahlia Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Tom’s second child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Terrence Vulpan (Terry) - One of Kit’s cousins. Tom’s third child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Hunter Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins. Tom’s youngest. A fox fur.

Eugenia Minerva Vulpan (Muffy) - One of Kit’s cousins. Brian’s Eldest. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Daniel Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins and Brian’s second child. A fox fur.

Kitstrom Jonathon Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins and Brian’s third child. A fox fur.

Misty Vulpan - One of Kit’s cousins and Brian’s fourth child. A fox fur.

Stonebrook Staff

Clancy MacArren - Long time Vulpan family butler/Chief of Staff (retired) of Stonebrook Manor. Became the dominating influence in Kit’s life after the passing of his mother.  A fox fur.

Stanley MacArren - Son of Clancy MacArren. After his fathers retirement became Stonebrook manor’s head butler. A fox fur.

Bartholomew MacArren - Son of Stanley following in the family footsteps of his father and grandfather before him as a Vulpan family retainer. A fox fur.

Benson - A male fox fur, an old time part of the Manor staff dating back to Kit‘s younger days.

Sally - A female fox fur. Started working at Stonebrook shortly before Kit’s disinheritance.

Will - Kit’s driver/bodyguard while at Stonebrook.

Carrie Weathers - One of the Cooks at Stonebrook. A fox fur.

Jim Weathers - Son of Carrie Weathers, driver and mechanic at Stonebrook and part tome groundskeeper. A fox fur.

Oliver Weathers – Youngest son of Carrie Weathers

Francis - One of the cooks at Stonebrook. A fox fur.

Henri - One of the cooks at Stonebrook. A Wolf fur.

Marge - Maid at Stonebrook.

Dee - Head maid at Stonebrook. A fox fur.

Oscar - Watchman at the Stonebrook manor gate. Started working at Stonebrook as a Driver/Groundskeeper. A possum fur.

Luann - A maid at Stonebrook.

Virgil - A butler at Stonebrook. A terrier fur.

Walter - Most junior butler. A fox fur.

Lone Star Magazine Staff

Rick Sanders - Owner, Publisher and Editor of Lone Star Magazine . A Dingo fur.

Mike Belcher - IT guru for Lone Star. A raccoon fur.

Barry - Lead reporter for Lone Star. A Black Bear fur.

Marty - Receptionist and secondary editor. A Sheep fur.

Lilly - Graduate student in journalism, taking her master’s classes at night, cutting her teeth in the industry at Lone Star. Reporter and staff photographer. A red squirrel fur.

Savid - Assistant layout editor and head graphic artist. A Indian mongoose fur.

Jeffrey - Junior graphic artist also learning to be a photographer. A mouse fur.

Denise Jacobs - Receptionist. A ferret fur.

Janet Zychowski -  Photographer. A sable fur.

Lisa Schaeffer - Summer Intern. A possum fur.

Paula Yates -  Summer Intern. A cougar fur.

Patrick Henry Pinatiello (Pat)- Research Assistant. A badger fur.

Eliza Gaunt (Elly) - Assistant artist. A lynx fur.

Trish - Fall semester intern. A ferret fur.

Julie Gardner - Assistant for Kit and Pat.

RJ Childers - Writer

Williams Family

Hannah Williams - Jessie’s mother. Due to a traumatic event in her past is against Kit and Jessie’s relationship. A cat/fox hybrid fur.

John Williams - Jessie’s father, an English professor at the University of Cincinnati. Sides with Kit and Jessie about their relationship. A cat fur.

Jennifer Ophelia Williams (Jenny) - Jessie’s younger sister attending Ohio State. A cat/fox hybrid fur.

Benjamin Franklin Williams (Ben) - Youngest of the William’s family. A high school football star being heavily recruited. A cat/fox hybrid fur.

Jim Williams - Jessie’s Uncle, lives in Florida. A cat fur.

Penny Williams - Jim’s wife.

Pearl Williams - Jessie’s Paternal Grandmother, lives with her son Jim in Florida. A cat fur.

Brighton Family

Winston Brighton - British industrialist and CEO of Brighton Industries. A fox fur.

Abigail Mallory Brighton - Wife of Winston Brighton. A fox fur.

Kendall Brighton - Son of Winston Brighton and Vil’s boyfriend. A fox fur.

Harry Brighton -

Michael Brighton

Secondary Characters

Susan Jenkins (Suzy) - Vil’s best friend and the middleman between Kit and Vil after Kit‘s injury. Father is the founder and owner of Yankee Bytes. A fox fur.
Sandy Lopez - Jessie’s friend and sorority sister at the University of Texas. A gray chinchilla fur.

Sam Mickleson - Jessie’s friend, sorority sister and roommate at the University of Texas. A skunk fur.

Danielle - Jessie’s friend and sorority sister at the University of Texas. A cat fur.

Lisa - One of Jessie’s sorority sisters at the University of Texas.

Charlotte - One of Jessie’s sorority sisters at the University of Texas. A wolf fur.

The other Jessie - One of Jessie’s sorority sisters at the University of Texas.

Lupe - Kit’s Landlord and friend. A Chihuahua fur.

Dan - Neighbor of Kit’s and a poker buddy. A lion fur.

Mickey - Neighbor of Kit’s and a Poker buddy. A lemming fur.

Martha Sanders - Rick’s wife. A Great Dane fur.

Marcus and Stav - Vil’s bodyguards. Both Panther furs.

Delores Kittimer - Lawyer with Marks, Kittimer, and Wilson in Austin. A cat fur.

Kevin Simmons - Associate Lawyer at Marks, Kittimer, and Wilson. A skunk fur.

Allison Gallagher - Stripper at the Top Hat Club, also a grad student at the University of Texas. A fox fur.

Rick Perry - Governor of Texas. A badger fur.

Dr. Sandra MacNair - OB/GYN. A fox fur.

Doctor Enrique Valguerro - Flight Surgeon. A chinchilla fur.

Alice Darrow - hangar manager for Avia Commuter and Charter Airlines in Austin. A collie fur.

Nawa - Savid’s wife. A Indian Mongoose fur.

Bill - Rick’s neighbor.

Lucy - Bill’s wife.

Corey Reeves - Suzy’s boyfriend. An heir to a prominent Cape Cod family, also a filmmaker. A fox fur.

David Summers -  Jessie’s Flight Instructor at Cessna. A Ocelot fur.

Luke Jones - Kit’s primary flight instructor at Cessna. A cat fur.

Amanda Wilkes - A manager at the Cessna training facility. A raccoon fur.

Will Marks - Vil’s butler and head of staff here at Hart’s Crossing. A raccoon fur.

Nick Lawson - A bodyguard hired by Vil. A wolf fur.

Sonya Cooper - friend of Vil‘s. A coyote fur.

Baron Charles William Duke aka Charlie Duke - Brighton family friend. A Hare fur.

Jahal Mevas – Mercenary and former Mossad infiltrator.

Sylvia - Mercenary hired by Nick for Vil's wedding. A German Pinscher fur.

Adolph - Mercenary hired by Nick for Vil's wedding. A Black Bear fur.

Krichek - Mercenary hired by Nick for Vil's wedding.

Grizz - Mercenary hired by Nick for Vil's wedding.

Donny - Mercenary hired by Nick for Vil's wedding.

Barnett - Mercenary hired by Nick for Vil's wedding.

Archbishop O’Malley - Catholic priest that presides over Vil's wedding.
Last edited by boballab on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
expedient
Mi'Shara

Re: Kit character List

Post by expedient »

Thanks boballab! :D

This is really useful. I hope Santa has you on the good list!

Keeping track of all those names and breeds was getting harder, especially with the time in between for other stories. It is much appreciated.
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

My screwup with William and Randolph was that they're two different kids, and I switched off without realizing it, hehehe.

Randolph is Sarah's 2nd child, and William is her 3rd.

To flesh out the rest of the Vulpan cousins, this is out of my ref, which lists the kids in order by parent, but doesn't include spouses of the children, only the spouse of the parent:

Lucas II 50, deceased, Beth Stockton, deceased (2): Vilenne 26, Lucas III 23
Zachary 49, Alicia Gugenheim (7): Bridgette 29, Steven 27, Travis 24, Louis 21, David 17, Joshua 16, Crystal 14
Maxine 47, Graham Grant(7): Patrick 26, Mary 23, Victor 19, George 18, Leonard 16, Wendy 15, Kate 12
Jake 45, Tessa Kennedy (5): Christopher 25, Lynn 23, Angela 20, Joy 18, Jacob 16
Tom 44, Brianne Yates (4): Bess 25, Terry 23, Dahlia 21, Hunter 14
Sarah 43, Harland Vance (6): Samuel 24, Randolph 23, William 22, Duncan 20, Sheila 19, Christine 16
Brian 39, Ruth Astor (4): Muffy 20, Daniel 18, Jonathon 16, Misty 13

Note that I built this around chapter 14, then decided to assign ages like around chapter 20, so there's bound to be a continuity error in there somewhere. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Fel wrote:My screwup with William and Randolph was that they're two different kids, and I switched off without realizing it, hehehe.

Randolph is Sarah's 2nd child, and William is her 3rd.

To flesh out the rest of the Vulpan cousins, this is out of my ref, which lists the kids in order by parent, but doesn't include spouses of the children, only the spouse of the parent:

Lucas II 50, deceased, Beth Stockton, deceased (2): Vilenne 26, Lucas III 23
Zachary 49, Alicia Gugenheim (7): Bridgette 29, Steven 27, Travis 24, Louis 21, David 17, Joshua 16, Crystal 14
Maxine 47, Graham Grant(7): Patrick 26, Mary 23, Victor 19, George 18, Leonard 16, Wendy 15, Kate 12
Jake 45, Tessa Kennedy (5): Christopher 25, Lynn 23, Angela 20, Joy 18, Jacob 16
Tom 44, Brianne Yates (4): Bess 25, Terry 23, Dahlia 21, Hunter 14
Sarah 43, Harland Vance (6): Samuel 24, Randolph 23, William 22, Duncan 20, Sheila 19, Christine 16
Brian 39, Ruth Astor (4): Muffy 20, Daniel 18, Jonathon 16, Misty 13

Note that I built this around chapter 14, then decided to assign ages like around chapter 20, so there's bound to be a continuity error in there somewhere. ;)
LOL thats what I was trying to do, list the elders in order of birth then do the Youngers in order of birth of the Vulpan parent then by their own birth. What got me to do this was when Muffy became a recurring character. I went first Sheila then Muffy and Kit has how many cousins that could pop up? I need to right this down or I will never rememebr them all. I have myself 24 cousins on my paternal side and basically need a score card to keep everyone's name straight.

Yeah you got one continuity error in the ages. On your list you have Tom at 44 and Sarah at 43 where in the story Sarah is older then Tom.
“My mom Sarah’s the third youngest,” Sheila answered. “Kit’s dad was the oldest. Uncle Brian’s the youngest. It goes Uncle Luke, Uncle Zach, Aunt Maxine, Uncle Jake, my mom, Uncle Tom, and then Uncle Brian.”
Another one is the number of kids maxine has, on your sheet is seven in the story you say she has five.
Victor was the third of Maxine’s five children
You also got Sam listed at 24 in your list and sheila says he is 26 in the story. Also on your list you have tom's wife's name as Brianne Yates, but in the story it's Justine Leeks.
Terry’s mother and Tom’s wife, Justine Leeks Vulpan, had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer not long after Hunter was born, and had had her ovaries removed, which made Hunter the last of the children of Tom and Justine.
I'm thinking of pulling Stan and his son out of the secondary characters list and adding a new "Stonebrook Staff" section since it looks like Kit will be there awhile.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I'll fix it. I usually do better than that when it comes to checking my ref.

And yeah, Sarah IS supposed to be older than Tom...I dunno why the heck I swapped them when i wrote out the ref. If I left that as is, Sarah would have had Sam at 17 instead of 18, and that's a bit...no. Sarah was married on her 18th birthday, and Sam was born almost exactly nine months later. ;)

Assume what was in the story is correct, and I'll alter the ref to accompany it, except for 1 thing: Maxine IS supposed to have 7 children. That was me being stupid.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

List updated through Chapter 34. Added a Stonebrook Staff section