Kit - Chap 33 spoilers

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions all around the Kittstrom Lucas Vulpan story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Re: Kit - Chap 33 spoilers

Post by Cougar2k2 »

michaelsuave wrote:
Fel wrote:You dare threaten my card of evil? Fine.

I can always just retire from writing. Without being a card-carrying member of the brotherhood of evil, I have no reason to continue.

Excuse me while I go watch PBS until I claw out my eyes in boredom. ;)

Bored? Whatever shall you do to fill the time? Oh, I know, perhaps you could write some more? :twisted:

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! .... :twisted:

You know Fel, if I didn't know any better I would think that michaelsuave had that little exchanged planned out in advanced :shock: :lol:
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I think he and Fifer have the "Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!" schtick on a hotkey or something. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel wrote:I think he and Fifer have the "Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!" schtick on a hotkey or something. ;)
Uh oh, fife, he figured us out. :wink: Still, if it works, why change it? :D It does what it is supposed to, get you thinking about the story and about writing it, if for nothing more than to shut up "the leaders of the off topic." :twisted:

back on topic however, I know, how unlike me, I'm interested in what maxine and zach have been chatting about on her trips back and forth from her place to his. In addition, I'm wondering if Kits statements regarding how unfair Maxine's life has been has hit any chinks in her armour and is starting to break through?

Any thoughts from our not-so-evil-at-the-moment-leader Fel? :P

~Michael
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

michaelsuave wrote: Any thoughts from our not-so-evil-at-the-moment-leader Fel? :P

~Michael
Is this like the not-so-evil Empress of Yar Afak, Shiiki?
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

kd7mvs wrote:
michaelsuave wrote: Any thoughts from our not-so-evil-at-the-moment-leader Fel? :P

~Michael
Is this like the not-so-evil Empress of Yar Afak, Shiiki?

No, its more just taunting Fel for loosing his evil touch. :wink: He used to take the time to dish out a little hint of what was to come which would throw the entire forum into a tissy... and then, in real evil fashion, he would chuckle deeply and then fade back into the woodwork. But no more, Fel has a new years resolution to be good. So apparently we don't get spoilers anymore. Yep, no evil Fel for you! :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

we should have a vote , based on up to date info, who did it?

1)Real accident
2) Zach
3)Jake
4)Maxine
5)someone else.

BTW , fel cant give up his evilness card , cause its a life time non refundable branded into the depths of his soul type of thing. :wink:
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

dellstart wrote:we should have a vote , based on up to date info, who did it?
1)Real accident
2) Zach
3)Jake
4)Maxine
5)someone else.
Based on current info or lack there of, I think it was either 2)Zach or 5)someone else(aka Cybil).
michaelsuave wrote:
Uh oh, fife, he figured us out. :wink: Still, if it works, why change it? :D It does what it is supposed to, get you thinking about the story and about writing it, if for nothing more than to shut up "the leaders of the off topic." :twisted:
Speaking of off topic, did anyone see that new movie with the cool stuff in it?
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Cougar2k2 wrote: Speaking of off topic, did anyone see that new movie with the cool stuff in it?
Yeah, that movie rocked! I loved the part where that thing flew out of there, and then ate that stuff. And lets not stop talking about the graphics, the cgi on that they did when that thing went over to that one place, that was so cool! :P

kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

michaelsuave wrote:
Cougar2k2 wrote: Speaking of off topic, did anyone see that new movie with the cool stuff in it?
Yeah, that movie rocked! I loved the part where that thing flew out of there, and then ate that stuff. And lets not stop talking about the graphics, the cgi on that they did when that thing went over to that one place, that was so cool! :P
And the gal with the sword, that was so Final Fantasy, although the anime eyes were kinda dif, although I didn't quite figure out how they