Super c's drawings?

schunn99
Initiate

Super c's drawings?

Post by schunn99 »

Hey, all

I have been looking for super c's images of Tarrin, I found the old forum topics but the images/sketches links are reading The selected attachment does not exist anymore. Does anyone have copies?

thanks,
Schunn99
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Re: Super c's drawings?

Post by GBLW »

Would that be something done by Ken Bailey (Super-C) ? If so you could try this url:
http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&nd ... C+graphics
Perhaps there's a lead from there to another site with Tarrin's pics on it, but if there is, I can't find it.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

Ha ha! That's not me, though I think you're referring to me. :)

I have them on my computer at home. I'll have to upload them again, unless sennadar is willing to host them. I think I have them on my personal site. Hold on...

I have one:

http://www.ezikyle.com/Studies_b.jpg

I have to look for the other ones, and I REALLY have to redo the one of Tarrin. The last one was my first attempt at a werecat ever. Work's been keeping me busy, so it'll have to be later this week. :?
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

I had an idea it wasn't you - Ken Bailey's stuff is a totally different style.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
schunn99
Initiate

Post by schunn99 »

sorry about that, then. I just noticed the poster name and assumed you drew it.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Super C wrote:I'll have to upload them again, unless sennadar is willing to host them. I think I have them on my personal site. Hold on...
There's attachment functionality here in the forums -- for some reason during the migration/upgrade process some (but not all) attachments got delinked, and, possibly, lost. I'm sure the files are still there somewhere - but hidden.

if there's too many to upload into the form, or they're too big/etc, drop me a line and I'll set something up.
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

Cool. I'd like to redo them though, with a little more time spent on them. I'll let you know.Thanks!
Aightaight
Initiate

Post by Aightaight »

I have copies of the Tarrin, Mist & Studies pictures (large version) that Super C posted back in 2005. If there is any difficult finding them let me know and I'll email them to Super C or Spec
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Post by imthejman85 »

I'd give my left arm to see pictures of Tarrin, Mist, Kimmy, Triana, or any other the other more main-stream Were charactors, if only to see if someone's concept art matched the images in my mind concerning them all. Does anyone have any pics out there aside from the one posted from earlier in this topic?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Aightaight wrote:I have copies of the Tarrin, Mist & Studies pictures (large version) that Super C posted back in 2005. If there is any difficult finding them let me know and I'll email them to Super C or Spec
Just click that 'Upload Attachment' tab right below where you type in your reply, select the file, and click Add. Rinse, repeat.