Booyah!

TStyle
Sorcerer

Re: Booyah!

Post by TStyle »

Congrats Fel!

Aside from getting immersed in the culture, what are you going to be studying there?
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Post by IdiotPaste »

Congrats Fel!

I will say that this has me a little worried. You see, I don't speak or read Japanese. So if you manage to find time to write while your over there, I won't be able to understand a word you've writen. :roll:

I suppose you'll just have to finish the last 37 or so chapters of Spirit Walker before you go. :D
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Good onya!

lots of success!
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

J-Man5 wrote:You know what this means. That we will get more chapters when he gets there. He will not have a life and thus sit in his little rice papered walled cubicle apartment and not have power for his desktop only his laptop thus no gaming. All of this adds up to more time left with nothing to do but write!!!!!!! YES!!!!! Evil plans are working out. I knew that tip at the Japanese sushi restaurant would work.

J-Man5
You seem to imply that he has a life now? :P

Huge congrats though Fel, that'll be a kick ass experience. All those years of watching anime paid off :D
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

Congratulations Fel, hope you'll enjoy your stay there and the change of culture