Novice

Re: Spoilers

Post by Never_Fear »

how bout a little side story on jyslins rampage after jason was captured
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Andygal wrote:Of course, I don't think there is anybody in all of North America or the English speaking world in general older then 5 that doesn't already know that....
Except me.

Seriously, I havn't read the Harry Potter books, and I've watched about half of one of the movies (and even that wasn't by choice, but when an attractive woman says 'lets watch this'... well...)

I think I can sum up what I know about the movies & books in general:
- Harry Potter is a Wizard (I think)
- There's some bad guy(s) always out to do him in... why, I'm not certain.

(No, I didn't pay attention during the movie :P)
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Spec8472 wrote:Seriously, I havn't read the Harry Potter books, and I've watched about half of one of the movies (and even that wasn't by choice, but when an attractive woman says 'lets watch this'... well...)

I think I can sum up what I know about the movies & books in general:
- Harry Potter is a Wizard (I think)
- There's some bad guy(s) always out to do him in... why, I'm not certain.

(No, I didn't pay attention during the movie :P)
Very nice, Spec. 8)
Fel wrote:pft, I, for one, am firmly in the "Dumbledore isn't dead" camp. I'll believe he's dead when I finish book 7 and he's not alive. ;)

I believe Dumbledore faked his death, with Snape's help, in order to catch Voldemort off guard at the end of book 7.

That's my position. ;)
I totally agree with you, Fel. There's totally a conspiracy afoot. I have a feeling that whatever happend to Sirius might come back into play somehow as well.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mistra »

Sirius is dead, Dumbledore is dead(i actually cried when i read that and was in a bad mood for over a week... i normall never cry, go figure) and Harry is going to die and join them and be happy for all eternity. Simple as that.(Although i can't read the mind of the author...)
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Mistra wrote:Sirius is dead, Dumbledore is dead(i actually cried when i read that and was in a bad mood for over a week... i normall never cry, go figure) and Harry is going to die and join them and be happy for all eternity. Simple as that.(Although i can't read the mind of the author...)
Bah! You're such a downer, Mistra. You need to "look on the bright side of life," kinda like Brian did. :P
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Halcyon wrote: Bah! You're such a downer, Mistra. You need to "look on the bright side of life," kinda like Brian did. :P
My Monty Python senses are tingling!
barock88
Talent

Post by barock88 »

Since some of this spoilers are focused on Harry Potter and awaiting his fate for another 15 days, I''d like to add after reading "The Half Blood Prince" for the third time. None of you seem to be curious who is RAB, the one who stole one of the horcruxes. I have feelng it's Sirius' younger brother Regelus Black, the one mentioned in the Order of the Phoenix.
"Death is Death" from A MASTER'S RING by EL SOL
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mistra »

i wasn't curious about that, cause i'm 100% sure it's him, and Harry has even seen the locker/held it in his hand at the big clean-up in the black house (remember, noone could open it)...yeah, i know, i should get a life :D
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Ughh, I have been quiet on this topic since I never read any Harry Potter books except accompanying my kids to watch those Potter movies since they are really into it. Well, I am definitely behind time since my kids are already pestering me to see the next Potter movie instalment opening next week. My kids blah blah blah about Harry, Hermione and Ron love interests that I was beginning to think that it is a romance movie.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.