Lost & Found

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Edengrave
Sorcerer

Re: Lost & Found

Post by Edengrave »

Hot damn! :shock: I stumbled upon that site a year ago, but totally ignored the possibilities. Information really is everything. Once my brain and energy is up to it, I'm gonna check all those pulled down stories urls and offer myself a back to the future trip. :lol:
Deeb
Sorcerer

Post by Deeb »

And if you could be kind enough to post those links afterwards, I'd be forever in your debt :)
-Deeb
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

hey all, a question for all harry potter fans. i once came accross a storry about harry meeting somekind of god that helped him when he was hurt badly. story goes on, harry gets stuck in an accident with a particle accelerator, loses memory, gets it back after some time, ends up making a "copy" of himself called copycat....

ring any bells??

also

a story of when harry is really young, dursley ( i think) move place to place, end up in japan, harry finds magic at young age, learns martial arts from a master, that also knows some magic. harry also learns to use swords and stuff. he learns at a monastory and fights draco though he doesnt know who he is at the time, and loses cos draco cheated.

some goverment agency finds out about magic and tries to trick harry into doing some via bb style cameras. harry gets into trouble in the mainland, drunk people want to hurt the "pale face" ie harry, then he turns himself chinese?? (maybe) and escapes. i think he also meets bill in egypt, but bill doesnt know him yet. they (harry and a group of people) are trying to escape from somewhere.

cant quite remember much of the story lines, but i know they were good and long. i think they are from fanfiction.net or harrypotterfanfiction.com

can anyone help??
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
Edengrave
Sorcerer

Post by Edengrave »

MASTERMIND HUNTING on fanfiction.net by Louis IX

But should we really start with fanfictions hunt too? they might deserve their own thread.
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

chears Edengrave, nice one!
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
falcon8561
Talent

Post by falcon8561 »

hello everyone, a very long time ago i read The Fovean Chronicles, i wanted to re-read it today but i just found out he no longer has book one for free. So does anyone have a copy of book one or another webpage of free book one they can send me?
Fovean_Author
Novice

Post by Fovean_Author »

falcon8561 wrote:hello everyone, a very long time ago i read The Fovean Chronicles, i wanted to re-read it today but i just found out he no longer has book one for free. So does anyone have a copy of book one or another webpage of free book one they can send me?
Dude - it's $2.95 to read it online!

Ok - here's what I'm willing to do:

Go to the website: http://www.intwiz.com

Send me your contact info, and I'm going to comp you a book. This is the REAL book, with the Boris Vallejo cover and the revisions and spell check and all of that great stuff. It has a different ending than you remember and is probably a lot longer, because a lot of people complained that 'you can't end it that way.'

Now, you know nothing's for free, right?

When you read it, you have to go to Lulu.com and give your opinion of it, which you can do for free by creating a free account there. One girl just did this for me, and it was this glowing and very reasonable opinion.

You make out, I make out.

Now, you understand - a lot people will read this and say, "Hey! I'll do that!" So I would be quick as a bunny if I were you.

Bob Brady
Author of

The Fovean Chronicles
http://www.swordsandsorcery.com
Deeb
Sorcerer

Post by Deeb »

Last edited by Deeb on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Deeb
Fovean_Author
Novice

Post by Fovean_Author »

Well - this is certainly a popular site, because I am ALREADY getting clobbered with e-mails.

Alright - Falcon gets a free one, for starting the ball rolling.

And anyone who can answer this brain teaser UNLESS THE ANSWER IS POSTED SOMEWHERE, gets a free one, unless you're all geniuses, in which case the first five of you will:

One thing happens one time, three times in a row, twice a day, not as often as it used to, every day in London, usually in my living room and NEVER in space. What is it?

E-mail me the answer through the site and I will tell you if you're right. Then I'll need an address to send the book to

If everyone likes this then I will keep posting brain teasers to win books for reviews.
Author of

The Fovean Chronicles
http://www.swordsandsorcery.com
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

The one thing you can count on around here is, say the word FREE, and they come running.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Deeb
Sorcerer

Post by Deeb »

Fel wrote:The one thing you can count on around here is, say the word FREE, and they come running.

Yeah but redo the site and put a paypal donation button, and watch how fast it comes in ... :shock:
-Deeb
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fovean_Author wrote:
falcon8561 wrote:hello everyone, a very long time ago i read The Fovean Chronicles, i wanted to re-read it today but i just found out he no longer has book one for free. So does anyone have a copy of book one or another webpage of free book one they can send me?
Dude - it's $2.95 to read it online!

Bob Brady
Wow Falcon, talk about bein' busted by Da Man. Ouch. Feel for ya, guy.

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
falcon8561
Talent

Post by falcon8561 »

yes yes a-hole me totaly burned amen going to read then do as master says!!!!!

"When you read it, you have to go to Lulu.com and give your opinion of it, which you can do for free by creating a free account there. One girl just did this for me, and it was this glowing and very reasonable opinion."
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Deeb wrote:
Fel wrote:The one thing you can count on around here is, say the word FREE, and they come running.

Yeah but redo the site and put a paypal donation button, and watch how fast it comes in ... :shock:
Pft. I might just do that just to prove you wrong. :P
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:Pft. I might just do that just to prove you wrong. :P
So... you're going to put one up then? :) Send me the HTML :)