Fun With Faey tech

Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Fun With Faey tech

Post by Phantom »

michaelsuave wrote:All I have to say is, I wonder what Jason could build now that he has clearance to the most classified technology that the karinnes and the faey have. plus, he has the money and the ability to buy anything he wants now. :twisted: planetary defense platforms with railguns and karinne weapons and magnetic shields that repel mpac rounds.. :twisted: the oportunities are endless...

Do the Faey Have any Tin Foil ?

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Phantom wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:All I have to say is, I wonder what Jason could build now that he has clearance to the most classified technology that the karinnes and the faey have. plus, he has the money and the ability to buy anything he wants now. :twisted: planetary defense platforms with railguns and karinne weapons and magnetic shields that repel mpac rounds.. :twisted: the oportunities are endless...

Phantom
I don't know, but I bet the karinne replicators could make some... maybe jason should sell tin foil along with the terran cook books... and then have a secondary sale to the other empires as a telepathy blocking material. :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Phantom wrote:

Phantom
If they don't have tin foil, surely they have plastic wrap...
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Halcyon wrote:
Phantom wrote:

Phantom
If they don't have tin foil, surely they have plastic wrap...
Or at least duct tape! They need duct tape: it has a light and a dark side and holds the whole world together :P !
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

...I wonder if the Faey have some sort of super spatulas as well... :D
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Journeywoman wrote:
Or at least duct tape! They need duct tape: it has a light and a dark side and holds the whole world together :P !
I thought that was Gaft tape? It literally has a white and black side, and if you've had it stuck to your arm/leg/body hair, you KNOW that it holds the world together :shock:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

You know that old saying about the forum that someone posts to after about 6 months? :twisted:
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

Fiferguy wrote:Posted: Yesterday at 1:20 am Post subject:
You know that old saying about the forum that someone posts to after about 6 months? :twisted:

Fifer.... what in the blue pits of hell of the demon realm were you doing up at ... <looks at post time> 1:20am????

GET SOME SLEEP MAN!!!! lol
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Priapus wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:Posted: Yesterday at 1:20 am Post subject:

Fifer.... what in the blue pits of hell of the demon realm were you doing up at ... <looks at post time> 1:20am????

GET SOME SLEEP MAN!!!! lol
I'm a musician...we're just getting started at about 1:20am... ;-)
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

:shock: I'd hate to be your neighbors :shock:

lol

what instrument do you play???
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Priapus wrote::shock: I'd hate to be your neighbors :shock:

lol

He plays a squeeky metal pipe that leaks air. :twisted:

Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

michaelsuave wrote:

lol

its better then what i play; my phone covered in tin foil....
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Priapus wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:

lol

its better then what i play; my phone covered in tin foil....
Since we're talking about musical instruments now, I wonder what instruments the Faey might have created.

It looks like you have the start of a band there. Priapus, is that instrument of yours percussion? I play what I call a MacGyver harp, a rounded piece of tubing with rubber bands for strings. 8)
Charles M. Schulz