Unlooked for Talent

hoppy
Sorcerer

Unlooked for Talent

Post by hoppy »

While they are looking for members for the house Karinne they also hould have been looking for people with Symone's talent for hearing private sending who are not in black ops or any other black group. Thus showing three positive traits, they can listen to private sendings, they don't want to be involved in skull-drudgery, and they are smart enough to avoid their talent being discovered.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Unlooked for Talent

Post by michaelsuave »

And how pray tell, would you go about looking for somebody with the telepathic talent to hear private sendings? Not possible to find them if they don't want to be found, not without doing a individual by individual scan or having the kimdori test each individual.
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

I say intensive private sending around them until they betray themselves by looking surprised. :twisted:
hoppy
Sorcerer

Post by hoppy »

michaelsuave wrote:And how pray tell, would you go about looking for somebody with the telepathic talent to hear private sendings? Not possible to find them if they don't want to be found, not without doing a individual by individual scan or having the kimdori test each individual.
One word, :twisted: Kimdori
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

hoppy wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:And how pray tell, would you go about looking for somebody with the telepathic talent to hear private sendings? Not possible to find them if they don't want to be found, not without doing a individual by individual scan or having the kimdori test each individual.
Please note the last part of that sentence. Without having the kimdori test each individual.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Metatrone wrote:I say intensive private sending around them until they betray themselves by looking surprised. :twisted:
and how would you surprise a faey... sex wouldn't work. nothing really phazes them as they are much more "worldly" than humans. Still don't think it would work. And I state again, you can't do it without the kimdori, and the kindori aren't going to do a person by person check.
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

the :twisted: - expressed my sarcasm in considering the idea...
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

michaelsuave wrote:
Metatrone wrote:I say intensive private sending around them until they betray themselves by looking surprised. :twisted:
and how would you surprise a faey... sex wouldn't work. nothing really phazes them as they are much more "worldly" than humans. Still don't think it would work. And I state again, you can't do it without the kimdori, and the kindori aren't going to do a person by person check.
Easy enough to surprise them. Start sending images of Jason on the Imperial Throne.

Well, maybe not surprise by I can guarantee a visable reaction.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

What thought did Jason use on Jyslin when they first met? An image of her nude wearing army boots if I remember correctly.

Tex
hoppy
Sorcerer

Post by hoppy »

Lochar wrote:
hoppy wrote:
Please note the last part of that sentence. Without having the kimdori test each individual.
It does not need to be an active search. Simply ask the Kimdori to check people they scan for the gift.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

hoppy wrote:
Lochar wrote:
hoppy wrote: One word, :twisted: Kimdori
It does not need to be an active search. Simply ask the Kimdori to check people they scan for the gift.
Congrats! You've just killed the Subjugation forum section! After your last update, nobody touched the Subjugation forum section for almost a month! :evil: Wow! You've won yourself a brand new Fiferguy! :wink: No really, you can keep him! :twisted: no return policy... yep he's yours. no, we are closed now, going out of business, no refund, no return, no shirt no shoes no service... good bye, thank you for flying delta, bye bye now, bye bye. (michael bars the doors and puts the closed sign out* "he he, lets see him deal with fiferguy now!" :twisted: )