From Terra with Love

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: From Terra with Love

Post by Fiferguy »

I seriously doubt that they could do it at all... after all, Jason received a LOT of help from the Empress and the Kimdori. Without that help, they would've found him a lot easier and faster. And so it would be with a Jason wannabe... :twisted:
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fiferguy wrote:I seriously doubt that they could do it at all... after all, Jason received a LOT of help from the Empress and the Kimdori. Without that help, they would've found him a lot easier and faster. And so it would be with a Jason wannabe... :twisted:
heh Looks up one post *nods*

(last post on Page 1)
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Hearly wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:I seriously doubt that they could do it at all... after all, Jason received a LOT of help from the Empress and the Kimdori. Without that help, they would've found him a lot easier and faster. And so it would be with a Jason wannabe... :twisted:
heh Looks up one post *nods*

(last post on Page 1)
You will not remember the post above mine... You will not remember the post above mine... :twisted:
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fiferguy wrote: You will not remember the post above mine... You will not remember the post above mine... :twisted:
Jedi Mind Tricks do not work on me.. :P
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Hearly wrote:
Fiferguy wrote: You will not remember the post above mine... You will not remember the post above mine... :twisted:
What about this: **draws THE AXE** :twisted:
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fiferguy wrote:
Hearly wrote:
What about this: **draws THE AXE** :twisted:

ooh, no don't bring the AXE.. :P
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACOUGHCOUGHMWAHAHAHA.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fiferguy wrote:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACOUGHCOUGHMWAHAHAHA.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offers ya a halls for that Cough there Fifer...
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Danke schön...
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Fel wrote:Actually, it's mentioned, like, once, and that's it.

So far, most of the chapter has been about Jason juggling Dahnai, on several fronts: political, social, personal. It's also been about him trying to help Dahnai find ways to stop the civil war that they can both see creeping up on the horizon.

Trillane was just a symptom, not an isolated incident. Much of the early part of the chapter is mainly Dahnai trying to draw Jason into the matter on her side, because he's a Karinne and she knows that the Karinnes were much more than they pretended to be.

Oh, and Fifer: Dahnai, having "the hots" for Jason? Have you no shame? She goes practically half the chapter before seducing him, and that was only because she did something really naughty to him and had to apologize, in that special way that only a Faey woman can that proves how sorry she is! But she doesn't have "the hots" for Jason. Nuh uh.

Well, NOW she does. Let's just say that Jyslin trained him well.

Should we be afraid of the fact that you've allready gone to the trouble of creating this posiability in this degree of detail ?

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Possibly oncoming civil war. Jason helping Dahnai avert the Imperium civil war.

Jason first has to settle Earth/Terra problems of what Fel has mentioned setting up the new Government. Knowing humans, there will be a significant grabbing and jostling for power. The appointment will finally be decided by telepathy of like mindedness? If humans resent Faey, will humans finds it plausible to live under Jasons' rule? There will a cluster of humans who will want to live outside of those rules .... which I believe Jason can empathise and let them be. Humans will be humans, some can only live within their ego-maniacy.

The Faey going for the next the civil war is akin to the humans grabbing for power. Telepathy has not shown that the Faey can co-exists peacefully. The Nobles wage war, the commoners lose their life and human drones are but pawns. The tradition continues. Fel has already mentioned that Faey are like humans, in their heart and brains.

I wonder which Faey will complete the trio for affection from Jason. Maybe Songa..... for emotional attachment.

Miz
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Mizriath wrote:I wonder which Faey will complete the trio for affection from Jason. Maybe Songa..... for emotional attachment.

Miz
Nah. Kumi has been spoiling for it for a long, long, LONG time now. I don't think she's gonna let him get away... :twisted:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fiferguy wrote:
Mizriath wrote:I wonder which Faey will complete the trio for affection from Jason. Maybe Songa..... for emotional attachment.

Miz
Nah. Kumi has been spoiling for it for a long, long, LONG time now. I don't think she's gonna let him get away... :twisted:
Nah Kumi has already mentioned that she has the hots for Jason but it is lust. She has no known emotional connection... I did thought about her. Well but Kumi is well Kumi, his other best friend, his financial adviser and fellow jokester, for want of a better word. Too muc of a Frank Downey if they get together.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Mizriath wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:

Miz
Nah Kumi has already mentioned that she has the hots for Jason but it is lust. She has no known emotional connection... I did thought about her. Well but Kumi is well Kumi, his other best friend, his financial adviser and fellow jokester, for want of a better word. Too muc of a Frank Downey if they get together.
I actually think she has something hidden about Jason. And how many times does lust turn into something more?
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fiferguy wrote:
Mizriath wrote:
Fiferguy wrote: Nah. Kumi has been spoiling for it for a long, long, LONG time now. I don't think she's gonna let him get away... :twisted:
I actually think she has something hidden about Jason. And how many times does lust turn into something more?
Ok... I won't put it to a bet... I will lose a candy. I have a soft spot for Kumi too. She is too darn lovable and somehow keep being infuriated by Jason. The jokes played on her... hehe makes her endearing.