Does Fel have an Alternate Identity

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Does Fel have an Alternate Identity

Post by J-Man5 »

I think Fel may really be Phandebrass here in this plane learning about a new technology/science of Computers and Physics. Note this quote when the group first met Phandebrass in TQG Chap. 5
"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Phandebrass the Unusual, sage, explorer, student of the arts of Arcane Magic, and prestidigitator extraordinary."
Also Phandebrass was concerned with writing an accurate history of the accounts of Tarrin Kael. Isn't that what Fel is doing?

Seems like its more than just a coincidence. Fel is your hair white? Do you forget where you left things?

Just wondering. BTW hope you car situation gets better. I keep having mine in the shop about every two weeks or so. Plus the cost of gas. I think I might just buy a motercycle or a vespa to go to and from work.

J-Man5
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Re: Does Fel have an Alternate Identity

Post by MommyDoom »

J-Man5 wrote: Just wondering. BTW hope you car situation gets better. I keep having mine in the shop about every two weeks or so. Plus the cost of gas. I think I might just buy a motercycle or a vespa to go to and from work.

J-Man5
Bicycles are cheaper and healthier. Get on freecycle.org and someone will GIVE you one.

Am I the only freecycler here? http://www.freecycle.org. There's a freecycle group (yahoo group) in most major and some minor cities. You sign up and get emails when people local to you are giving things away. If you are the first to email them back, they send you their address and you go pick it up. I have thus far got:

10 free tomato plants
2 insanely large sets of hotwheels tracks for my kid
church clothes for my son (5 pairs of pants, 4 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes)
350 bricks
a set of 8 billiard-ball corn on the cob holders (joke for my husband)
a box of sesame street letter-shaped blocks for my daughter

and I've given away: 30" vanity cabinet, 60" marble vanity top, 60" mirror, over-the-commode shelving unit (glass and silver), medicine cabinet, box of baby clothes, cannister set, and a bunch of mercedes lackey books.

You post that you have something to get rid of, or you post that you WANT something. That's how i got my new rototiller... posted that I needed one and there was a guy 5 miles away that had one to get rid of.

So Fel, sign up on freecyle and post that you need a man's 10-speed bike and a helmet and I just BET someone will give you one. You'll just have to go get it.

MommyDoom with her bit of wisdom for the day (and willing as always to pass on her new addiction, FREECYCLE!!)
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

MommyDoom wrote:Am I the only freecycler here? http://www.freecycle.org. There's a freecycle group (yahoo group) in most major and some minor cities. You sign up and get emails when people local to you are giving things away. If you are the first to email them back, they send you their address and you go pick it up.
Now that's cool -- and it's not US-only (as far too many "cool" things are) - there's even a group here in (not quite so) Sunny Newcastle... 1400 Members too, eep! (I guess being a university town explains that one...)
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

I'm in Newcastle and have used Freecycle for a lot of things, a TV, bikes and items like that...it is nice
MommyDoom

Post by MommyDoom »

Forgot to mention my roto-tiller. I posted a WANT for a rototiller and could not BELIEVE it when this guy about 10 miles from me emailed me and told me to come get his. Unbelievable.

MD
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

MommyDoom wrote:
J-Man5 wrote: I have thus far got:

350 bricks
Husband been acting up again, MD? :twisted:
MommyDoom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fiferguy wrote:
MommyDoom wrote:
J-Man5 wrote: I have thus far got:

350 bricks
Husband been acting up again, MD? :twisted:
Nah, I already freecycled him. :lol:

MD
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

ROLFMAO! Well, everyone has to have a hobby...