Question about Chap. 1 ToS

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Question about Chap. 1 ToS

Post by J-Man5 »

Tarrin stopped for a moment, looking down.  There was a track in the soft loam of moss under a tree. It was large, obviously made by someone wearing a boot.  But it was huge; the man who made it had to be at least a head taller than him, and weigh almost twice as much.  He saw several more, tracking back towards the open forest.  He grunted a bit as the heavy deer shifted on his back, so he decided to ask about it when he got back.  The deer was too heavy to go investigating, and he wasn't about to set it down and leave it.
Did Tarrin ever find out who or what made this track?

J-Man5[/b]
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Question about Chap. 1 ToS

Post by Lochar »

J-Man5 wrote:
Tarrin stopped for a moment, looking down. There was a track in the soft loam of moss under a tree. It was large, obviously made by someone wearing a boot. But it was huge; the man who made it had to be at least a head taller than him, and weigh almost twice as much. He saw several more, tracking back towards the open forest. He grunted a bit as the heavy deer shifted on his back, so he decided to ask about it when he got back. The deer was too heavy to go investigating, and he wasn't about to set it down and leave it.
Did Tarrin ever find out who or what made this track?

J-Man5
Hagrid!
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Paul Bunyan.
avitchel
Sorcerer

Post by avitchel »

Giant.
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

Meerkat
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Super C wrote:Meerkat
But it was a boot print he saw as a track leaning into the forest. So who was in the village right before the Summer Festival? It was either a shapeshifter or a Giant. I don't think it was an Ogre as they probably wouldn't wear boots.

But my real question is: Did Tarrin ever figure it out or did he forget it completely with everything else going on in his life? Seems like something he'd want to know at least later when his house was built. At some point I would expect him to run into this large character or learn about it in some way. It's not like a cat to not be curious about things.

J-Man5