hmmm... Fel Could you Answer about Jenna...

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: hmmm... Fel Could you Answer about Jenna...

Post by Fiferguy »

Lochar wrote: Who throw's the biggest fits in Sennadar and can make a REALLY big mess when they do. *grin*
It could be any of the exceptionally talented and powerful people we've seen so far. Spyder and Tarrin, obviously, can cause some MAJOR damage. But we already know they're Mi'Shara. It could be Triana, but she's not known for throwing fits. Being insanely powerful and skilled, yes, but not fits. She has to keep a tight rein on her emotions or the All will fry her. Sapphire is known for throwing fits, but overall Tarrin is probably more powerful of the two, especially now.

My money is on Jasana. She is well known for throwing tantrums, and her power is without question. My personal belief, she was spun out of Entropy to deal with the problem of getting Tarrin home for good. Imagine the fit she'd throw if the Gods told her that they wouldn't let her daddy come home.

Lochar, do you know? You seem to be wearing a rather silly grin on your face.... :twisted:
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Post by Javna »

J-Man5 wrote:It could be Trianna. She has gone well beyond what most Druids can do. Even Sapphire has said so many times that Trianna pushes the boundaries of Druidic magic.

J-Man5
Yes. But thye stil operate within the law of Druids. Unlike Terrin who Cheats alot =).
Fiferguy wrote: My money is on Jasana. She is well known for throwing tantrums, and her power is without question. My personal belief, she was spun out of Entropy to deal with the problem of getting Tarrin home for good. Imagine the fit she'd throw if the Gods told her that they wouldn't let her daddy come home.
I would not like to be at the receiveing end of her tantrum. And you are probably right. But then again Terrin knows alot of powerful people. Just take kerr as an exemple. She can probably demand her preist to nagg at the gods. She and the sucubus can probobly think up alot of other nagging ides :twisted:
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Javna wrote:I would not like to be at the receiveing end of her tantrum. And you are probably right. But then again Terrin knows alot of powerful people. Just take kerr as an exemple. She can probably demand her preist to nagg at the gods. She and the sucubus can probobly think up alot of other nagging ides :twisted:
Ah, but Kerri and Shika are both fairly killable. Even the demon would be easily killed by a strong enough priest or someone like Tarrin. And a God could kill either one fairly easily. My money is still on Jasana.
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fiferguy wrote:
Javna wrote:I would not like to be at the receiveing end of her tantrum. And you are probably right. But then again Terrin knows alot of powerful people. Just take kerr as an exemple. She can probably demand her preist to nagg at the gods. She and the sucubus can probobly think up alot of other nagging ides :twisted:
Ah, but Kerri and Shika are both fairly killable. Even the demon would be easily killed by a strong enough priest or someone like Tarrin. And a God could kill either one fairly easily. My money is still on Jasana.
You know, at one point I told Fel that Dolanna, being the completely competent character that she is, was getting a bit boring and needed CONFLICT. Hmmm... I thought this thing with Haley was her conflict, but maybe he has bigger things in store for her...

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

Babysitting Tarrin isn't conflict enough? :P
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Or maybe when she has to stop believing in Tarrin as a God that she can't immediately, causing conflict with her and conflict with whatever Tarrin is trying to do. :wink:
centcom
Novice

Post by centcom »

uh.. don't think Dolana cause she was there before Tarrin and he was the 2nd right... Neither any of his other close friends cause they're simply not powerfull enough/too restricted in one sort of power. My money is on Jasana cause she's also a "gatekeeper" if i'm not mistaken (i'm just now reading the firestaff series for the 2nd time so perhaps im mistaken :) ) and both a sorcerer and a druid(if I remember correctly). Ofcourse, perhaps our dear friend Fel has something in his newest chapter that we don't know about.:wink:
anyway, thats my 5 pence... :wink:
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

If I can point out one flaw to some reasoning. What makes you think that entropy is limited by relativistic laws? If an event requires a Mi'Shara then it could cause the right person to be born in the past that is able to right the balance at the time of the event. After all, Tarrin was a Mi'Shara before he was born, but required time to come into his powers before the confrontation with Val, if he had confronted Val before that time he wouldn't have been a very effective agent of entropy.

Tex