hmmm... Fel Could you Answer about Jenna...

Hearly
Speed Racer!

hmmm... Fel Could you Answer about Jenna...

Post by Hearly »

Ok, I was thinking, Tarrin is a Mi'Shara and a Sukan(sp?)

Now Jenna and Tarrin both being born from the same Parents and both of them being Sukan, Wouldn't Jenna also be a Mi'shara?

I mean why have both of them almost the same, and then make 1 a Mi'shara and not the other..
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: hmmm... Fel Could you Answer about Jenna...

Post by Lochar »

The Mi'Shara are born for a reason. Spyder was born to stop the Blood War, Tarrin to stop Val once and for all.

Or at least, that's what I remember.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Lochar wrote:The Mi'Shara are born for a reason. Spyder was born to stop the Blood War, Tarrin to stop Val once and for all.

Or at least, that's what I remember.
I'm taking this from memory Loch, But wasn't the blood war like 5,000 years ago, but Spyder was born over 10,000 years ago?
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

Hearly wrote:
I'm taking this from memory Loch, But wasn't the blood war like 5,000 years ago, but Spyder was born over 10,000 years ago?
Yes, Spyder is over 10,000 years old. That is why she guards the gate. She is also the first person to cross over to being Sui'ken, which was her "purpose" of being a M'Shara. Then since she was still alive she was able to take care of Val.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

shades98 wrote:
Hearly wrote:
Yes, Spyder is over 10,000 years old. That is why she guards the gate. She is also the first person to cross over to being Sui'ken, which was her "purpose" of being a M'Shara. Then since she was still alive she was able to take care of Val.
The gates were sealed off 5,000 years ago because of the Blood war, Hence if Spyder was "born" as a M'shara for the purpose of the blood war/Gatekeeper she was born 4,900 years early, Compared to Tarrin being born what 20 years before what he needed to do as a M'shara?
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

Spyder was created Mi'Shara to became the very first Sui'Kun, without guidance of other Sui'Kun; perhaps with the anticipation of Firestaff, Val, and Blood War. Tarrin was created Mi'Shara to finally deal with Val. Probably...
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Lunchbox
Initiate

Post by Lunchbox »

it makes no sense that Spider was made a Mi' Shara to stop Val, because val wouldnt become a God if Spider wouldnt have become a Sui'ken and strengthened the weave, allowing others to cross over
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Hearly wrote:Ok, I was thinking, Tarrin is a Mi'Shara and a Sukan(sp?)

Now Jenna and Tarrin both being born from the same Parents and both of them being Sukan, Wouldn't Jenna also be a Mi'shara?

I mean why have both of them almost the same, and then make 1 a Mi'shara and not the other..
You have to understand the nature of a Mi'Shara.

It's not hereditary. It's not a condition or trait or ability.

When there is a major imbalance in the myriad forces that make up the Balance, a Mi'Shara is spun from Entropy, and his/her purpose is to correct this anomoly. They are spun form Entropy because the Mi'Shara may have to reach outside the rules that govern everyone else in order to effect change, and only Entropics have that power.

Spyder and Tarrin were both spun from Entropy to correct a major problem within the Balance. Spyder was created to stop Val. Tarrin's purpose is still as of yet unrevealed, but a part of his task was the destruction of Val to permanently remove the threat he posed to Sennadar. He's not done yet.

But, as you've seen with Tarrin and Spyder, once that task is complete, a Mi'Shara doesn't just disappear or vanish. They simply go about their business and live on, usually never knowing who or what they are.

Because of what they are, though, Mi'Shara are unbelievably rare. In the entire history of the multiverse, only 27 have existed, and at the present time within Demon's Bane, an unprecedented six Mi'Shara are alive at the same time. And if this wasn't astounding enough, three were born on Sennadar.[/i]
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:

When there is a major imbalance in the myriad forces that make up the Balance, a Mi'Shara is spun from Entropy, and his/her purpose is to correct this anomoly. They are spun form Entropy because the Mi'Shara may have to reach outside the rules that govern everyone else in order to effect change, and only Entropics have that power.

Spyder and Tarrin were both spun from Entropy to correct a major problem within the Balance. Spyder was created to stop Val. Tarrin's purpose is still as of yet unrevealed, but a part of his task was the destruction of Val to permanently remove the threat he posed to Sennadar. He's not done yet.

But, as you've seen with Tarrin and Spyder, once that task is complete, a Mi'Shara doesn't just disappear or vanish. They simply go about their business and live on, usually never knowing who or what they are.

Because of what they are, though, Mi'Shara are unbelievably rare. In the entire history of the multiverse, only 27 have existed, and at the present time within Demon's Bane, an unprecedented six Mi'Shara are alive at the same time. And if this wasn't astounding enough, three were born on Sennadar.[/i]

Your such a tease Fel, So who was the 3rd one born on Sennadar?
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Hearly wrote:
Fel wrote:

Your such a tease Fel, So who was the 3rd one born on Sennadar?
Who throw's the biggest fits in Sennadar and can make a REALLY big mess when they do. *grin*
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Post by Javna »

Fel wrote: Because of what they are, though, Mi'Shara are unbelievably rare. In the entire history of the multiverse, only 27 have existed, and at the present time within Demon's Bane, an unprecedented six Mi'Shara are alive at the same time. And if this wasn't astounding enough, three were born on Sennadar.
My guess would be Eron, Tarrins son. Since nobody can find him and he don't have any gifts/powers that we know of.
From Demon's Bane ch.1 wrote:He laughed ruefully, scrubbing the back of his head with his clawed hand. “No, not me,” he admitted. “I’m the black sheep of the family. I’m the only child that’s not a Sorcerer, or a Druid, or anything like that. I’m just Eron.”.
And probobly is working for GoG's or Mother i'm not sure
From Demon's Bane ch.1 wrote:“Why do you have to hide? Did you make father angry? I know he has a temper and all, but—“

“No, it’s nothing like that,” he said with an earnest smile. “I’m just waiting, that’s all. For when father needs me. When it’s time, I’ll let them find me, and then I’ll go help father.”

“I, I don’t understand,” she said helplessly.

“I don’t really understand all of it myself, I just do what I’m told,” he told her

But then again Fel sure can twist the plots, often in ways you don't expect.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

It could be Trianna. She has gone well beyond what most Druids can do. Even Sapphire has said so many times that Trianna pushes the boundaries of Druidic magic.

J-Man5
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

It may be easier to guess the event that the third Mi'Shara is ment for, than to try to guess the person.
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

It could also be Jasana in my opinion. Her powers are unprecendented. She even exceeded Tarrin in sorcery at least until Niami tweaked his new body when she resurrected him. We do not yet know what her druidic abilities are like...
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Post by Javna »

afrigeek wrote:It could also be Jasana in my opinion. Her powers are unprecendented. She even exceeded Tarrin in sorcery at least until Niami tweaked his new body when she resurrected him. We do not yet know what her druidic abilities are like...
The faith of the world/s resting on Jesana... We're domed :twisted: