Who is The God of Gods?

hawkstarr
Initiate

Who is The God of Gods?

Post by hawkstarr »

You know, I wouldn't put it past Fel to have already introduced us to the God of Gods. Phandebrass would be a good canadate as who is going to suspect the Ultimate god as a fumbling wizard? Then we do have Mother Wynn who is just mysterious as you can get. And of course Tarrin could be him as well, him gaining and useing the Firestaff could just be one of the keys to unlocking his power. Think about it...even the God of Gods has to want a vacation sometimes.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Who is The God of Gods?

Post by Lochar »

Couldn't be Phandebrass. We've already seen the "I'm a god, but I'm pretending to be a crazy wizard." in the Forgotten Realms series.

Mother Wynn or the Barmaid I wouldn't think so, but I do see them as agents of the God of Gods, outside the normal restrictions and such that Solars, etc. have on them.

Tarrin, I wouldn't think so either. The Elder Gods of Sennadar have had at least one contact with the GoG, when he approved of their handling of Val. Of course, it could be that all the Mi'Shara are his Avatars, but no one knows that. We know of two Mi'Shara in Sennadar, who's to say there aren't others in different Prime Material Planes that are also close to the Source?
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Lunchbox
Initiate

Post by Lunchbox »

Locar i think you touched on something there, Terrin being a avatar of the GoG would explain alot of things, such as his unrestricted wizardry
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

I think you mean his unchanged form of wizardry. He still does it the way he did in Sennadar. I don't think we've seen him try the supposed "not able to do here spells" yet.

Support my brother.
Lunchbox
Initiate

Post by Lunchbox »

the fact he does it the same way he does on sennadar is what i meant by saying he has unrestricted wizardry
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

It's unrestricted in that sense, but he also learned that certain spells didn't work there. Divination doesn't, and Conjuration requires the use of kirn. I don't think it's occured to Tarrin to try to break those particular rules yet.

Support my brother.
Mandorin
Novice

Post by Mandorin »

So he hasn't thought about breaking those rules yet. Give him time. :lol:
Even he can only break so many rules at once.