Dumb question about the Fae-da'Nar

Hearly
Speed Racer!

Dumb question about the Fae-da'Nar

Post by Hearly »

Okey, many times it's mentioned that if the were-cat's left the Fae-da'Nar, they would mark them as Rogue's and try and kill them, why when Sathon met the Aeradalla Ariana did he not mention anything other than that they can have there place back in the Fae-da'Nar? I mean are the Were-cat's special in the respect that if they attempted to leave they would be hunted down vs the Aeradalla's not being hunted down?
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Re: Dumb question about the Fae-da'Nar

Post by MommyDoom »

I've kinda wondered about that too...

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Because 1) they thought they were all dead, and 2) now that they know they're alive they've got a really good reason to be in hiding.  You have to be one evil asshole to make a race known to the world again knowing that they were going to be hunted down and killed to power airships.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

I think it's because of how violate and disliked the Werecats are by the other members of Fae-da'Nar. Remeber, most of them are actively looking for a reason to fight/kill Werecats, not just the Centaurs and Werewolfes. It's only the fact that the Werecats are part of Fae-da'Nar that they can't. There are laws against it. However, if the were to leave, the laws wouldn't be in effect anymore, and everyone who wanted to hunt Werecats would be fre to do so...
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

The problem with that is now that Tarrin and Jasana are there, Sorcery can play a part in it, and if Tarrin teaches Jasana how to draw the Weave through the All, you can bet no one will hurt them.  And Triana would protect most of the rest of them, along with Sapphire, since she's friends with them.

Support my brother.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

What Lochar wrote was the rest of the reason i though off but didn't get the chance to write down...

The Aeradella was thought to have gone extinct. You can't really blame them for that, can you?
Last edited by Weresmilodon on Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

weresmilodon wrote:The Aeradella was thought to have gone extinct. You can't really blame them for that, can you?
Not when they encouraged it to save their lives.

Support my brother.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

lochar wrote: Not when they encouraged it to save their lives.

I don't disagree with you, but now that they know they still exist, why is he Offering them there "historic" place back, shouldn't they be considered rouge?
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

No, since the more exposure they have to the outside world, the higher the chance the Zakkites will find out about them and come after them again.  Fae'da'Nar is there to protect the members, not open them up to attacks.  For all we know, they did rejoin, they just don't leave their desert anyways.  Remember, as long as you follow the rules, they don't care what you do.  The Aeradella aren't hurting anyone by living on the Cloud Spire, so they're following the rules, right?

Support my brother.
canisd
Weavespinner

Post by canisd »

You could also think about it this way is that the Aeradalla never truely left the Fae-da'nar.

They could have gone into hiding but told the Hierarchs about the plan and they just left the space for the time the Aeradalla would return.
D'ni botsahv prehniv

The ending has not yet been written