Book 5 - Weavespinner - WARNING, SPOILERS!

MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Book 5 - Weavespinner - WARNING, SPOILERS!

Post by MommyDoom »

Chapter 1: Tarrin is recovering from his ordeal of aquiring the Firestaff. General recap of what's happened so far. Kimmie and Tarrin take a bath and get busted by Triana. Tarrin escapes from Kimmie for awhile and he and Dar and Auli go visit Sapphire. Auli begins flirting with Tarrin.

Chapter 2: Jenna is named Keeper of the Tower in Suld. The Sha'Kar transport Tarrin and the others to Suld, where Tarrin is reunited with Jenna, Jesmind, Jula, and Janana. Tarrin demands a room of his own and Jenna agrees. Tarrin and Dar and Auli continue their escapades. Tarrin and Auli kiss and Jesmind breaks in on them. Tarrin gets so angry that accidentally touches Sorcery and his hands glow.

Chapter 3: Jenna asks Koran Dar to help Phandebrass understand Tarrin's memory loss. The Cat attacks Koran Dar as he probes deeply into Tarrin's mind with Sorcery. Koran Dar and Phandebrass determine that restoring Tarrin's Were nature would restore his memories. Tarrin struggles with whether or not to be Were again. Tarrin has a long talk with Dar about his past. Phandebrass announces that he has found a cure but that the potion will take a month to prepare. Also, Phandebrass says that the Firestaff must be used in 3 months.

Chapter 4: Tarrin begins to actively avoid Auli, who makes it VERY difficult by appearing in his room at night. Tarrin has a long talk with Jula and she tells him how she became Were. Tarrin sleeps with Auli. Jesmind destroys Tarrin's room. Jenna shames Auli and then resotres most of Tarrin's room. Jenna takes Tarrin to a tailor in town for new clothes. She then takes him to a silversmith's shop to pick up the presents she had made for him, a magical Adamanite sword and magical bracers (Cat's Claws) which make Tarrin nearly invulnerable. Tarrin returns to his room to find many gifts from his friends, to replace those Jesmind destroyed.

Chapter 5: Tarrin bathes and then is attacked by three men as he goes to confront the Werecats. Tarrin kills them with his Cats Claws and then his staff, but not before accidentally summoning the Firestaff. Sapphire agrees to accompany Tarrin whenever he leaves his room.

Chapter 6: Tarrin has a confrontation with Jesmind that causes a big flash of memory and a lot of dizziness. Tarrin meets Eron and then has a big fight with Jesmind, resulting in physical violence. Tarrin and Dar and Auli continue their escapades. All of Tarrin's friends begin to fight about his upcoming decision. Sapphire teaches him the language of dragons to pass the time. Potion day arrives and Tarrin drinks it out in the gardens... and promptly returns to being a Werecat. They realize that his own blood had been added to the potion.

Chapter 7: Tarrin wakes up and starts making plans to go to the desert. He talks to the Goddess but she won't tell him who turned him. She agrees that he must leave in 3 days. She also says Sarraya must accompany him and that he has to stop Sapphire from tearing down the Tower in search of whoever turned Tarrin against his will. Tarrin stops Sapphire and then punches Jesmind. Triana warns him about his increased Druidic ability. Allia says she is going to marry Allyn. He, Allia, Sapphire, Jenna, and Kerri discover that Jasana turned him Were by putting his own blood in the potion.

Chapter 8: Tarrin flies into a rage and tries to kill Allia, Sapphire, Jenna, and Kerri with force and then with Druidic power. Triana stops him. Jasana is punished. The entire group meets in the Courtyard. Triana tells Camara that she's pregnant. Tarrin reveals his plan to leave the Tower.

Chapter 9: Tarrin trains Jenna in Weavspinner magic. Sarraya arrives. Triana and Sarraya give Tarrin some very basic Druidic training. Tarrin and Jesmind make up. The group enacts their plan and Tarrin, Allia, Sarraya, and Sapphire transport out to the Desert.

Chapter 10: Tarrin, Allia, and Sarraya continue to travel in the Desert. Tarrin heals an inu and Allia names it Talon. Ianelle contacts Tarrin to tell him that there are Demons on the Tower grounds and he immediately teleports the small group back to the Tower.

Chapter 11: Tarrin arrives in the training ground and immediately rushes to the Conduit to be used by the Goddess, which literally drains him. He continues to fight the hundreds of demons loose inside the Tower. The demons are slowly destroyed, but it was only a diversion from the true problem. Jasana begins to cross over and Tarrin rushes to her to find her and Eron in the hands of the Marilith Demon from the Battle at Suld. Jesmind and Mist are dying. The Marility slits Eron's throat and tells Tarrin to bring the Firestaff her Master. Tarrin stays behind to save the lives of Eron, Mist, and Jesmind as the Goddess takes over again. Tarrin passes out.

Chapter 12: Tarrin awakens and discovers the Demoness made it off the grounds with Jasana. He recalls all of his friends to the Tower. Spyder shows Tarrin where Jasana is being held by Val. Tarrin discovers that Val is creating an army of Demons. Tarrin forms a plan and tells Spyder that he will give Val the Firestaff in exchange for Jasana. Spyder threatens a fight, but the Goddess steps in. She begins to mobilize a force to deal with the Demons. Tarrin calls in Sapphire's help. Tarrin asks Phandebrass to pinpoint the exact moment when the Firestaff would have to be used.  Tarrin leaves a going way present for Kimmie, his black cat statue and his braid. Tarrin and Jesmind leave for Ungardt, their first stop on their way to Gora Umadar.

Chapter 13: Tarrin Transmutes his Cat Claws into the same metal his sword was made from, in order to give Jesmind weapons that would hurt Demons. Days into their travels Tarrin and Jesmind are attacked by vrocks. Tarrin finds a cave that harbors hot springs where he and Jesmind camp out for a few days.

Chapter 14: Tarrin discovers that while they've been in the cave they've been hidden by Darian, Elder God of Earth. Tarrin creates two magic belts that will a) allow he and Jesmind to walk on the snow, b) hide them with an Illusion, and c) mask the magical power of both a and b. Eleven days later Val finds Tarrin but the Goddess steps in and protects him.

Chapter 15: 2 days till Conjunction. Tarrin and Jesmind reach the pyramid with little time before the Firestaff must be used. The 6-armed Demoness leads them to Val. Jasana is there, guarded by 2 demons. Val tries to destroy Tarrin but the Goddess steps in again. Tarrin withstands the might of Val alone as the Goddess transports the armies to the plains of Gora Umador. Tarrin uses the Firestaff on himself and becomes a God, representing duty, honor, and protection. Tarrin and Val now duel as Gods. The other Gods all bind together to protect the world from the impending destruction. Jesmind picks up Jasana and races madly for freedom, but her foot becomes pinned under stone. Jasana Summons an axe and Jesmind cuts off her own foot and the two continue their desperate escape. Sandswift picks them up and flies them to safety as Tarrin enfolds Val in his wings and destroys them both.

Chapter 16: Tarrin's death send Kimmie into labor and she gives birth to twins, who she names Tara and Rina. Three days after his death the Goddess arrives in Jesmind's room, demanding that Kimmie tell her where Tarrin's black cat statue is. She explains that Tarrin had created a Soultrap out of the cat statue.  The Goddess recreates Tarrin from his soul in the cat statue and his braid. She tells Tarrin that there may be some differences in his powers in the future as he breaks in his new body. She also says that Spyder may need a vacation from her role as Guardian in the future. The Goddess tell Tarrin that his sword is now an artifact, an object of godly power.  Tarrin is reunited with his family and they make plans to go to Aldreth.  The group arrives in Aldreth to find an odd, magical doorway in the back yard of the Kael home that leads to the meadow that Tarrin had always envisioned building his home.  They walk through the doorway to discover the home the Goddess has built for Tarrin and his family as reward for his services.

THE END
Last edited by MommyDoom on Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Joe

Re: Book 5 - Weavespinner - WARNING, SPOILERS!

Post by Joe »

Where is book 5 posted I can't read it on the webpage!!!!!!!

Please let me know....
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

joe wrote:

Where is book 5 posted I can't read it on the webpage!!!!!!!

Please let me know....
I usually read stuff off of Lochar's backup site.  Cheers!

http://68.1.48.20:2999/

MommyDoom
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

joe wrote:Where is book 5 posted I can't read it on the webpage!!!!!!!

Please let me know....
Try one of the backup sites:
* CanisD's http://sennadar.plebian.net/ (I think it now functions as the main site),
* Lochar's http://sennadar.dontexist.com/,
* FelBooks Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FelBooks/,
* mine http://193.0.122.19:8010/sennadar/ (hwen my computer is turned on).
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")