Honor, Blood, and Dwarves???

knightowl
Talent

Honor, Blood, and Dwarves???

Post by knightowl »

Here is a question for you Fel.  In Honnor Sarraya finds a temple:
"Wait a minute," Tarrin said quickly.  "You said that the church repelled the  Sandmen?"
     Sarraya nodded.
     "And that's an effect of consecrated ground?"
     "It is," Jegojah affirmed.
     "Then I think that the Dwarves aren't as extinct as people think," he announced quickly.  "The gods of the Dwarves are Younger Gods.  Their existence depends on worshippers.  If that church's power is still in effect, then the god to whom it's consecrated still has to be alive.  And that means that he has to have worshippers."
Later in book two, you relate how the Dwarves of Pyros have moved away from the Dwarven gods of Sennadar.  Therefore Watson, we must deduce that there are still Dwarves on Sennadar.  Any plans to follow up?
thanks  hope to see more soon.  good luck w/ physics
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Honor, Blood, and Dwarves???

Post by Lochar »

knightowl wrote:Here is a question for you Fel.  In Honnor Sarraya finds a temple:
"Wait a minute," Tarrin said quickly.  "You said that the church repelled the  Sandmen?"
     Sarraya nodded.
     "And that's an effect of consecrated ground?"
     "It is," Jegojah affirmed.
     "Then I think that the Dwarves aren't as extinct as people think," he announced quickly.  "The gods of the Dwarves are Younger Gods.  Their existence depends on worshippers.  If that church's power is still in effect, then the god to whom it's consecrated still has to be alive.  And that means that he has to have worshippers."
Later in book two, you relate how the Dwarves of Pyros have moved away from the Dwarven gods of Sennadar.  Therefore Watson, we must deduce that there are still Dwarves on Sennadar.  Any plans to follow up?
thanks  hope to see more soon.  good luck w/ physics
Some of the gnomes still worship the same gods that the Dwarves did.  So the gnomes are keeping the faith alive.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com