Spoilers

Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Spoilers

Post by Halcyon »

Since I saw that spoliers are not allowed in this forum, I couldn't resist posting something.

At the end of Superman: The Movie, Superman saves the day back by flying so fast around the earth that time goes backwards.

In Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Luke finds out that Darth Vader is his father. Search your feelings and you'll know this to be true.

Judge Doom framed Roger Rabbit.

I could keep going, but I figure the rest of you could post spoilers just as well as I can.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Re: Spoilers

Post by J-Man5 »

Spoiler
Show
Halcyon isn't as funny as he thinks.
J-Man5
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

That's kinda cold. I was just trying to start a random topic and hopefully generate some activity from you guys.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Thats is just some ribbing halycon, and you can give J-man better spoilers like i-man4 will always come before J-man5 especially because i describe me and myself, hehe. corny..

Thanks, halycon. I was wondering what do i do to relieve some boredom since I had reach to reading Subjugation 11 times and I was feeling that I should put it away for a month before I look at it again.

I was also spending time trying to collect funny postcards since that is one of Fel's hobbies, should it be pastimes no cause it is always in the present. But present is something you give away as a gift.... darn rambling mind.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Well, thanks for posting, Mizriath. Yeah, it has been getting somewhat monotonous re-reading everything all over again, not to say that Fel's stories don't rock, it's just been too recent to try reading them through again. So I thought to myself, "Hey I should generate some off-topic, randomness in the forums since nobody is really posting much these days." Unfortunately, it seems as though the summer has robbed us of much of the usual crowd. Curse you summer!!! *shakes fist*
Charles M. Schulz
Prymael
Initiate

Post by Prymael »

Huh, knew I forgot something...summer is here isn't it? Maybe I have been in too long, I thought we were just getting lucky with the occasional sunny day. No wonder someone was asking if I had plans for the 4th, I guess the 4th falls within summer boundaries, whoops. Sure, I get told it's nice out and I should go for a walk, but I was on the thinking that was for getting me out of the house period, actually, probably is, nice day thing is just a bonus...heh, it'd help if I woke up before noon and had a latte early or something. Yeah, unfortunately Halcyon it's sounding more likely that I want to go outside and see all the gawky tourists and street acts, can't be less entertaining than what's on the comp (esp. in Seattle) ta ta. (might even paint my face like in avatar...lol, that'd get some gawking)
Questions are dangerous for those who would obey without.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Summer is getting slightly interesting as the days go by. But my wish of additional subjugation stories will not come trough as yet, Jasana has 1st cut.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Don't worry, I do plan on doing more in Subjugation. I've been pondering it, which is the first step. I haven't decided to do it as a running story, or a series of open-ended short stories that are linked together somehow.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Fel wrote:Don't worry, I do plan on doing more in Subjugation. I've been pondering it, which is the first step. I haven't decided to do it as a running story, or a series of open-ended short stories that are linked together somehow.
Well, I for one have no fear. I'll be happy to read a new story what ever the format you decide to use. :D
Charles M. Schulz
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Halcyon wrote:
Fel wrote:Don't worry, I do plan on doing more in Subjugation. I've been pondering it, which is the first step. I haven't decided to do it as a running story, or a series of open-ended short stories that are linked together somehow.
Well, I for one have no fear. I'll be happy to read a new story what ever the format you decide to use. :D
Err... I vote for happy to read any story by Fel. But Fel should still follow the writing style and format he has always done... while I appreciate and luv... and not some crappy writing style I have read in lots of other places.

But I feel Fel should just go for open-ended stories that are linked together as this would give more breathing space and space to spread the story tentacles. A running story will require lots of tying up the loose ends which requires more commitment of time. Not that I will refuse if Fel does it. :D
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

It can go either way really, since there's a great deal of potential still remaining in the Subjugation universe. Jason becoming Grand Duke Karinne was basicly just the first step up the staircase. There's quite a few story ideas I've been kicking around, any of which could be developed, from a "grand sci-fi epic" dealing with warring races to short story material dealing with strange or interesting issues that pop up during Jason's tenure as ruler of his house. Issues, which of course, would be handled in Jason's unique style; inventively and not without its share of humor.

And there's much more outlets than in the book as well, since I've opened the doors to other races. There's always material in inter-empire intrigue, as the other governments try to maneuver around the volatile and dangerous Faey, and Jason finds himself caught in the middle.

And there's also the mysterious Kimdori...I could spend my entire life writing about them. ;)

Odds are, though, I'll go with the light, and maybe even the whimsical, opting for open-ended short stories that are progressive in nature. Subjugation had its moments of drama, but at its heart it was always light-hearted and somewhat irreverent, and even when it was serious, it could still make you laugh. Jason was always a funny character in his own way, witty and acerbic, and I'd like to keep him that way without wringing him through the "character development" press the way Tarrin was. ;)
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hey Fel,

Do you know that I associate your character more with Jason, witty and ascerbic... only a person like that can describe another. :wink: Humorous too.
Andygal
Sorcerer

Post by Andygal »

Snape kills Dumbledore1!111!!!!!111!!!!

Of course, I don't think there is anybody in all of North America or the English speaking world in general older then 5 that doesn't already know that....
Old signature was in need of replacement, insert clever new signature here.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Andygal wrote:Snape kills Dumbledore1!111!!!!!111!!!!

Of course, I don't think there is anybody in all of North America or the English speaking world in general older then 5 that doesn't already know that....

Damn you I was waiting for the Movie..

heh just kidding :P I have the new book on Pre-order :P
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

pft, I, for one, am firmly in the "Dumbledore isn't dead" camp. I'll believe he's dead when I finish book 7 and he's not alive. ;)

I believe Dumbledore faked his death, with Snape's help, in order to catch Voldemort off guard at the end of book 7.

That's my position. ;)