Ok who Broke SOL?

Hearly
Speed Racer!

Ok who Broke SOL?

Post by Hearly »

Heh, it's been down most of the day for me.. and I was bored at work, and wanted to re-read some stories there today..

hehe
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Ok who Broke SOL?

Post by michaelsuave »

8) I heard through the grapevine that its all Fiferguy's fault... but you can blaim lochar for the fun of it. :wink: :twisted:

Yeah, its been down all day, I wanted to procrastinate also. :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
madathlon
Initiate

Post by madathlon »

yep his fault.. >> Hides tool box <<
"The Road Trip called life starts with a flat tire and a missing jack"
Enjoy the Pride Leader at
http://madathlon.weebly.com/
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

michaelsuave wrote:8) I heard through the grapevine that its all Fiferguy's fault... but you can blaim lochar for the fun of it. :wink: :twisted:

Damn it. It was my fault LAST time. It's someone elses turn to be at fault.

Jeeze.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

michaelsuave wrote:8) I heard through the grapevine that its all Fiferguy's fault... but you can blaim lochar for the fun of it. :wink: :twisted:

See, I think it is Fiferguy's fault, I think it's some Machiavellian scheme to get us to come here, and go to fel, Is the next chapter done yet?
khyranleander
Initiate

Post by khyranleander »

Don't know if anyone else here subscribes, but Erotica Metalist got some info from Lazeez's blog. Originally supposed to be construction crews cutting fibre links, but now it's supposedly a truck hitting ONE LINE and the alternate servers not kicking in somehow. Either way, looking like 10pm to tomorrow until things are restored.

Lazeez's blog is here: http://lazeezj.blogspot.com/2007/04/sto ... -down.html
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

khyranleander wrote:Don't know if anyone else here subscribes, but Erotica Metalist got some info from Lazeez's blog. Originally supposed to be construction crews cutting fibre links, but now it's supposedly a truck hitting ONE LINE and the alternate servers not kicking in somehow. Either way, looking like 10pm to tomorrow until things are restored.

Pfft, I still say it's Fiferguys fault..
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Hearly wrote:
khyranleander wrote:Don't know if anyone else here subscribes, but Erotica Metalist got some info from Lazeez's blog. Originally supposed to be construction crews cutting fibre links, but now it's supposedly a truck hitting ONE LINE and the alternate servers not kicking in somehow. Either way, looking like 10pm to tomorrow until things are restored.

Pfft, I still say it's Fiferguys fault..
HE he he he, Yeah, absolutely!! I say we tar and feather Fiferguy for the fun... I mean because of it!! :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

*slowly stirs the pot of boiling tar*

I've got the tar..somebody needs to bring Fifirguy and the feathers. Then we'll have a real party.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

And now its back up, which goes to show that it really was Fiferguy's fault, because as soon as it was brought to the public's attention that he was at fault, the system was able to be fixed. Coincidental? I don't think so! :twisted:

Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

I'll bring the metalic green feathers !!!!

Startstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

hey, Fiferguy, i got a cloak that is indestructible... since i like you, i'll barter you for it... whats it worth??

Everyone but Fiferguy
Spoiler
Show
Its made out of the Holy Tin Foil... Made by the GoG
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

I don't think the cloak would help for this tar. It is specially designed to seap through and around indestructible items, so we could still attach the metalic green feathers to the tar
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

If people like you and me conjure it, then no, we can’t affect it, as the GoG made it. However if, you are Mi'Shara... you could conjure unnatural tar, and green feathers, and anything else you can come up with… so… who wants to do the honors?
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

I say, blame it on whoever wore the tin foil last.