What to do, what to do....

Fel
Weavespinner

What to do, what to do....

Post by Fel »

As most of you know, after I finish a book, I take some time off to rest, relax, get involved in trivial pursuits, and so on.

Well, I'm already getting bored.

Now, to be honest, I'm not READY to begin Demon's Bane yet.  There's going to be quite a bit of preparation before I can start that book, and to be honest, it's going to be one of the hardest things I've ever tried to write.

If you think designing a world is hard, try designing a MULTIVERSE, most of which has laws and settings that are extremely alien to what one would consider the norm.  I'm probably going to sprain my imagination and have to put it on crutches before all is said and done.

So, to put off that inevitable self-injury, I think I'm going to put down a few chapters in other books.  Because of the clamoring for Subjugation, I'll do at least 1 chapter there, maybe 2, but I have a keening interest in writing at LEAST one chapter in Dragon Star.

Sorry Grey, Alpha Project will have to wait.  ;)

Just so you guys know.

I'll probably start writing on Sunday.  Bored or not, I NEED a few more days off. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: What to do, what to do....

Post by Hearly »

Whoot, Thanks for the update Fel..
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

I really like it when a good writer is bored. It means his personal life is going ok and that he has time to write more chapters to amaze is readers

;)

Thank you for the update Fel.
Kjell
Talent

Post by Kjell »

Plz write lots of chapters for Subjugation. I've just started reading it now and its fucking good. One of the best sci-fi i have ever read.
Keep up the good work Fel......
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

I'd like to have more chapters of "Alpha Project" (aka Kit story). But I see that it wouldn't be so easy to write like, for example, "Dragon Star" (which I think is too little to have opinion on that) or "Subjugation". Maybe not as difficult as "Demon's Bane", but still difficult.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

shadowhawk wrote:I'd like to have more chapters of "Alpha Project" (aka Kit story). But I see that it wouldn't be so easy to write like, for example, "Dragon Star" (which I think is too little to have opinion on that) or "Subjugation". Maybe not as difficult as "Demon's Bane", but still difficult.

I think DragonStar just screams add to me.. Moreso than Alpha Project...
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

I'll welcome more Subjugation anyday, heck I wouldn't complain if you decided to finish that before Demons Bane. I'm also interested in more Alpha Project. I wait to read more of Dragon Star before I pass judgement.
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
olddragon
Talent

Post by olddragon »

Personally I don't think either Dragon Star or Alpha Project are any where near the caliber of Subjugation or Sword of Fire. Put those two on indefinate hold until yuou finish the good stuff.
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Post by Belgarion213 »

While I like Subjugation and stories to do with Tarrin the most I am highly interested in both The Alpha project and DragonStar.  Cant wait for an update on either.
reaper
Talent

Post by reaper »

I would love to see more Subjugation, though has anyone else noticed that Tarrin's name was used instead of Jason's in the first chapter x2 ....    :-X

anyway GREAT WORK FEL!!!

I love your work
MechCraft
Initiate

Post by MechCraft »

FEL i dont know if ive said this before but your writing ROCKS you really know how to capture peoples imagination... 8)

now that you have hinted at what you might do i think the voltures are circling waiting to devoure the next installment of subjugation. ;D

EXCELLENT work
When the world bows before you, dont forget to wipe your feet.
Shilo
Novice

Post by Shilo »

Yes it is starting to happen now! Fel can ya feel it, can ya taste it, can ya see it? Ya know what it is don't ya. You can hear the masses calling for Subjugation. It is getting contagious now. Jason! Jason! Jason! Yes now you understand the cry's of your following. hehehe.
Please preety please more subjugation. Thank ya Fel
jnormg
Novice

Post by jnormg »

Now that I know for sure the next chapter of "Subjugation" us definitely in the works, I'll have to try valiantly to restrain myself from checking more than 3 or 4 times a day to see when it is posted. Fel, IMHO "Subjugation" is by far your best work, surpassing the "Firestaff" series in spell-binding interest. I am eagerly looking forward to the next installment.
I know your fans are waiting for more work on some of your other books, but, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE complete "Subjugation" first.

Norm Gober
thisandthat
Sorcerer

Post by thisandthat »

In as much as we are going to get a few more chapters of Subjugation ... (8 ... 10) we are not real pickey.

Who knows ... he may use some of our ideas on nifty uses of Faey Tek. ....
"Molon labe!" ("Come and get them!")

—King Leonidas of Sparta,
when asked to lay down his force's arms.
Uncle_Rand
Initiate

Post by Uncle_Rand »

I don't care what you write, Fel, I'll read it all.

Uncle Rand