Begining to suffer from withdrawal here...

Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Re: Begining to suffer from withdrawal here...

Post by Weresmilodon »

Yes, i've been to that site before. I recognize it, and a few of the books, tough it must have been 3-5 years since the last time...
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
riduan

Post by riduan »

You guys should try reading A Tale of The Malazan Book of The Fallen by Steven Erikson (go to http://www.malazan.com)

Especially those who likes Raymond E Feist, David Eddings, or Robert Jordan. You will find that Steven Erikson's books are all excellent - and way above.
hawkstarr
Initiate

Post by hawkstarr »

Just my 2 cents, but
I am reading house of leaves right now by Mark Z. Danielewski

Really really weird, but capitvating book. It's basically about this movie that doesn't exist, that's (the movie) about this house that is larger on the inside then it is out. The best part about the book is that you know that it's all fiction...but still are so drawn into it that you forget.

And for those that want to read it I am not telling why the house is in blue.  That and I am not really sure...::grins::
Last edited by hawkstarr on Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of leaves that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion.