Looking for a show of hands....

zedd
Sui'Kun

Re: Looking for a show of hands....

Post by zedd »

with the exception of shadow walker book 2 (being worked on at the moment by Fel) all the books are available in pdf format here in the forums. Other people have already compiled the chapters to single files.

edit: search for "consolidated" in general discussion
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

I can't get to the forums from work. They're blocked, although the sennadar.com website isn't. That's my problem.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
furry_wolf2001b
Katzh-dashi

Post by furry_wolf2001b »

Google.
There are several other sites and places besides the main one who have it all.
I do not have any links, hd crash ate most of my links and such.

As for re reading.

The first couple of books i have read sevral times, but not many,
As i too have too good of a memory and do not like to revisit sites i already know.
As for the rest, a coupe of times for most of it.
Unless it is the latest stuff/book in a series.

And i simply do not have the time free to read all that i wish i could read.
And believe me, i read a freaking lot.

Right now i am in a bit of a quandry, that i have put myself in.
I got a bunch of books that i have gotten before and under the holiday and all of em seems good.
So i am currently reading 4 pocketbooks, (not counting those that i have started but have put down for one reason or other)
And thats only the paper ones.

Did just finish rereading the "march upcountry" series yesterday, reading on my pc, and following another one who is payed but not quite done(the crucible of empire).
A few days or so before that it was the book "live free or die" that i finished.

And couple all that and more with the occasional short story, news paper and a big dose of pod-shows.

Yeah i do not have much of a life. >_<
Miss spelling sweed in tha house! ;)
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Yeah, pretty common around here to reread the books. Don't have a clue how many times I've reread all of the stories... its gotten to the point where I can pretty much quote some parts from tarrin and most of subjugation from my head. I pretty much reread one or the other of fel's stories every month. I volunteer at the USO at a military base and when I'm sitting around helping I often reread the sennadar series or subjugation... easy read and its already on my laptop's hard-drive.
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Lochar wrote:I can't get to the forums from work. They're blocked, although the sennadar.com website isn't. That's my problem.
Check the link below for Fel's works in PDF, PRC, HTM and DOC formats.
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
heustess
Katzh-dashi

Post by heustess »

Fawks wrote:Check the link below for Fel's works in PDF, PRC, HTM and DOC formats.
I checked out the website and then reread Subjugation, Insurrection and Unification. For the third or fourth time.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Lochar wrote:I can't get to the forums from work. They're blocked, although the sennadar.com website isn't. That's my problem.
Try using https://forums.sennadar.com -- you'll get a warning about the certificate being invalid (I'm not using a CA-signed certificate) - but otherwise, none of your work's filtering *should* work.