where did it all go wrong for the man??

dellstart
Child of Niami

where did it all go wrong for the man??

Post by dellstart »

I dunno , i just cant get my head a round this whole tiger woods thingy.

Don't get me wrong , just because you can play a sport well doesn't mean your a paragon of virtue that has been proven time and time again , yet here it just seems the opposite was true. Here was a man who had it all ,a good yoke by every ones estimation , the respect of the entire sporting world , a ravishingly beautiful wife , two beautiful kiddies and rich to boot as well.The world was in his lap figuratively.

Golf in away is kinda like cricket, where you spend months and months away , from your family and friends , moving from one hotel to the next.After a games and stretches are over , it can be very lonely and your defenses can be down. There are many stories of relationships that couldn't survive the strain.I guess maybe a"team" atmosphere can help you over the ruff spots more than a individual , however that said , it still isn't an excuse.

i was discussing the whole thing with my cleaning lady , (whose is in her early twenties and hails from the west Indies ) she just grunted out ' Hes a black man what do you expect? To which i replied " sorry lass that doesn't cut with me either , cause there's plenty of guys who would not done that either ! So don't go throwing in the race card !

A guy's is a guy , (and i am guy too and yes most of the ladies mentioned where very pretty ) but then again isn't your martial bond mean to mean something?

plus In these type of cases it always amazes me , how quickly some people will turn on the supposed " friend /confident/lover in order to make a buck.I guess the good old virtue of modesty and shame , perhaps loyalty are long dead.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Re: where did it all go wrong for the man??

Post by dellstart »

well this puts things into perspective as well

Celebrities are not beacons of virtue

Edited by Spec8472: Replaced with link to actual story, rather than copy/paste job.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Whom Tiger Woods 'sleeps' with is a matter for him, and his partner.
Any sexual act between two consenting adults isn't automatically a matter for public examination.

Whilst he is a famous sports star, and it is generally expected that most things he does will receive attention - I don't think who he's slept with is newsworthy.

The Newsrooms of today are focussed on rubbish like this, rather than important issues.

Edit: That said, There are a few amusing jokes to come out of this:
- What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards
- Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
- Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he's ever had, so Gillette has dropped his contract.

My own personal contribution:
Tiger Woods has Twelve mistresses. Seven are known, Five will be revealed. Watch out for hot chicks listening to All Along The Watchtower
(Ref: BSG - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_sHy9c ... re=related )
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Spec8472 wrote:Whom Tiger Woods 'sleeps' with is a matter for him, and his partner.
Any sexual act between two consenting adults isn't automatically a matter for public examination.

Whilst he is a famous sports star, and it is generally expected that most things he does will receive attention - I don't think who he's slept with is newsworthy.

The Newsrooms of today are focussed on rubbish like this, rather than important issues.
I agree Completely!
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Spec8472 wrote:Whom Tiger Woods 'sleeps' with is a matter for him, and his partner.

Edit: That said, There are a few amusing jokes to come out of this:
- What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards
- Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
- Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he's ever had, so Gillette has dropped his contract.

My own personal contribution:
Tiger Woods has Twelve mistresses. Seven are known, Five will be revealed. Watch out for hot chicks listening to All Along The Watchtower
(Ref: BSG - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_sHy9c ... re=related )
That really is an awesome song -- er now to come to think of it , i really didn't see the last half a season of Battle star Galactic .It stopped for a while and for some strange reason i didn't pick it up, though honestly it was a a masterful series.